Marine Technology Reporter MagazineMarine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : Offshore Geophysical
Product: Marine Drones
Feature : Oceanographic Instrumentation: Measurement, Process & Analysis
Product: Hydrographic Sonar and Software
Feature : Underwater Vehicle Annual: ROVs, AUVs and UUVs
Product: Scientific Deck Machinery
- The Evolution of Ocean Models page: 18
- Expanded Underwater Robotics Ready for Oil Spills page: 24
- An Industry in Change page: 34
- ADCPs: Action in OOI's Cabled Observatory page: 44
- Digital Ocean: Making Subsea Data More Easily Accessible page: 50
- Wave Buoy Measurements on a Hexapod page: 12
- Roadmap for Renewable Energy page: 14
- MUM's the Word: New UUV Takes Shape in Germany page: 18
- Meet the Future of Visualization and Mapping Sonars page: 22
- GD Mission Systems: Full-throttle Charge toward Autonomy page: 26
- PicSea: A New Concept for Ocean Autonomy page: 30
- WiSub’s Universal AUV Connector page: 44