Marine Technology Reporter MagazineMarine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : Acoustic Doppler Sonar Technologies ADCPs and DVLs
Technical: Offshore Inspection, Maintenance & Repair (IMR)
Product: Underwater Imaging: Lights, Cameras & Sonar
Feature : Ocean Observation: Gliders, Buoys & Sub-Surface Networks
Technical: Harsh Environment Systems for Arctic Ops
Product: Geospatial Software Systems for Hydrography
Feature : Autonomous Vehicle Operations
- Persistent Profiling of the Greater Agulhas Current page: 22
- Seismic From Below page: 30
- Hunting Hydrocarbons page: 34
- Interview: TMA's Michael Jones on BlueTech Week page: 46
- The Hunt for the Notorious U-Boat UB-29 page: 10
- Reviewing Sapinhoá-Lula NE BSR System page: 18
- Voices: Jill Zande, MATE II page: 24
- Seafloor Crawlers: New Robotic Tools for Challenging Missions page: 30
- Subsea Defense: Extending Unmanned Capabilities page: 34
- UFRJ Nautilus: A Brazilian AUV Project page: 38
- Mapping the Future page: 42
- Engineering Better Propulsion page: 54