Marine Technology Reporter MagazineMarine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : Hydrographic Survey: Single beam and Multibeam Sonar
Product: Interconnect: Underwater Cables and Connectors
Feature : Offshore Geophysical
Product: Marine Drones
Feature : Oceanographic Instrumentation: Measurement, Process & Analysis
Product: Hydrographic Sonar and Software
- Shell Ocean Discovery XPrize Field Pared to 9 page: 6
- ROV Roundup: Recent Tech Innovations page: 10
- Top Five Trends in Offshore Wind page: 14
- Interview: David Millar, Fugro page: 16
- MG3 & Satellite Derived Bathymetry page: 20
- Ocean Autonomy: Norway to the Fore page: 24
- A Record-setting Journey to the Atacama Trench page: 34