Page 2nd Cover: of Maritime Reporter Magazine (March 2016)
Green Marine Technology
MARINE LUBRICANTS WITH
YOUR VESSEL, YOUR EQUIPMENT AND THE ENVIRONMENT
ATB BIOBASED EP-2 GREASE • Meets U.S. EPA Vessel General Permit (VGP) Requirements. • Passes U.S. EPA Static Sheen Test 1617.
• Passes U.S. EPA Acute Toxicity Test LC-50. • Ultimately Biodegradable (Pw1) Base Fluid – 75.2%.
• For Use On Articulated Tug Barge (ATB) Notch Interface, Coupler Ram and Drive Screws, Above Deck Equipment, Rudder Shafts, Wire Rope, Port Equipment and Cranes, Barges and Oil Platforms.
BIO SYNXTREME HF SERIES HYDRAULIC FLUIDS- • Meets U.S. EPA Vessel General Permit (VGP) Requirements.
• Advanced synthetic Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG)-based formulas.
• Provides long service life and operating reliability, lower maintenance costs, and reduced overall downtime.
• Excellent Anti-Wear Performance - Rated as anti-wear (AW) fluids according to ASTM D7043 testing and FZG testing. • High flash and fire points provide safety in high temperature applications. • All Season Performance – High viscosity indices and low pour points, allowing year-round usage.
VGP COMPLIANCE STATEMENT • Biodegradability – Readily biodegradable according to OECD 301F.
LUBRIPLATE ATB BIOBASED EP-2 GREASE and BIO- • Non-Sheening – Does not cause a sheen or discoloration on the
SYNXTREME HF SERIES HYDRAULIC FLUIDS are surface of the water or adjoining shorelines.
Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL)s according • “Practically Non-Toxic” to fish and other aquatic wildlife according to to the definitions and requirements of the US EPA 2013 the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service hazard classification.
Vessel General Permit, as described in VGP Section 2.2.9
Newark, NJ 07105 / Toledo, OH 43605 / 1-800-733-4755 www.lubriplate.com / LubeXpert@lubriplate.com
COV2, C3 &C4 MR MARCH 2016.indd 1 2/18/2016 4:08:17 PM