Page 3: of Maritime Reporter Magazine (March 2017)
The Green Marine Technology Edition
FOR YOUR VESSEL
AND THE ENVIRONMENT ®
Lubriplate MARINE LUBRICANTS ATB BIOBASED EP-2 GREASE • Meets U.S. EPA Vessel General Permit (VGP) Requirements. • Passes U.S. EPA Static Sheen Test 1617.
• Passes U.S. EPA Acute Toxicity Test LC-50. • Ultimately Biodegradable (Pw1) Base Fluid – 75.2%.
• For Use On Articulated Tug Barge (ATB) Notch Interface, Coupler Ram and Drive Screws, Above Deck Equipment, Rudder Shafts, Wire Rope, Port Equipment and Cranes, Barges and Oil Platforms.
BIOSYNXTREME HF SERIES HYDRAULIC FLUIDS- • Meets U.S. EPA Vessel General Permit (VGP) Requirements.
• Advanced synthetic Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG)-based formulas.
• Non-Sheening – Does not cause a sheen or discoloration on the surface of the water or adjoining shorelines. • Provides long service life and operating reliability, lower maintenance costs, and reduced overall downtime.
• Excellent Anti-Wear Performance - Rated as anti-wear (AW) fluids according to ASTM D7043 testing and FZG testing. • High flash and fire points provide safety in high temperature applications. • All Season Performance – High viscosity indices and low pour points,
VGP COMPLIANCE STATEMENT LUBRIPLATE ATB BIOBASED EP-2 allowing year-round usage.
GREASE and BIO-SYNXTREME HF SERIES HYDRAULIC FLUIDS are • Biodegradability – Readily biodegradable according to OECD 301F.
Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL)s according to the • “Practically Non-Toxic” to fish and other aquatic wildlife according to de?nitions and requirements of the US EPA 2013 Vessel General
Permit, as described in VGP Section 2.2.9 the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service hazard classification.
Complimentary Extra Services Package
Equipment Surveys / Tech Support / Training
Color Coded Lube Charts & Equipment Tags
Newark, NJ 07105 / Toledo, OH 43605 / 800-733-4755
Lubrication Software / Follow-Up Oil Analysis www.lubriplate.com / LubeXpert@lubriplate.com
COV2, C3 &C4 MR Dec 2016.indd 2 COV2, C3 &C4 MR Dec 2016.indd 2 12/6/2016 2:53:24 PM12/6/2016 2:53:24 PM