Marine Technology Reporter MagazineMarine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : AUV Operations
Product: Underwater Tools & Manipulators
Feature : Ocean Observation: Gliders, Buoys & Sub-Surface Networks
Product: Geospatial Software Systems for Hydrography
Feature : THE MTR 100 - 12th Annual Listing of 100 Leading Subsea Companies
- Aerial Drones Take Flight Offshore page: 14
- The Quest to Find and Explore USS Indianapolis page: 20
- Unmanned Forces: Building a Multi-Domain Autonomous Fleet page: 26
- The Price of Subsea Mining page: 34
- 'Roomba' in the Arctic page: 40
- Tech File: Hybrid AUV/ROV page: 46
- What's New at BlueTech Week? page: 60
- Preview: GEO Week 2017 page: 10
- Digital Transformation of Port Operations page: 12
- Klein's Side Scan Sonar, Then and Now page: 16
- Smarter Ocean Robotics page: 30
- Machines Infused with AI that Fly, Swarm and Dive page: 34
- GeoSphere: Mapping-while-drilling Evolution page: 40
- Meet the CARTHE Drifter page: 44
- Research Vessels: The Fleet is In page: 50