Marine News MagazineLike the workboat industry it serves, Marine News Magazine works hard, delivering the best news and editorial available for the North American shallow draft market.
Tracing its history back to the turn of the century, Marine News is steeped in the tradition and history of the great companies that made our industry strong.
Today, it remains the leading publication of the workboat Industry.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : Boatbuilding & Repair
Feature : Combat & Patrol Craft
Feature : Towboats, Tugs & Barges
- Interview: Mike Complita, Elliott Bay Design Group page: 10
- NSMV: The Model of Future of Government Shipbuilding page: 16
- Labor Shortages, Climate Change & Technology: They’re All Related page: 18
- David Clark Company: An American Success Story page: 22
- US Shipyards Investing to Add Serious Lifting Power page: 28
- Offshore Wind: US Shipbuilders Answering the Call page: 34
- Clean Technology Lasers: A New Tool to Remove Corrosion and Scale page: 40