Marine News MagazineLike the workboat industry it serves, Marine News Magazine works hard, delivering the best news and editorial available for the North American shallow draft market.
Tracing its history back to the turn of the century, Marine News is steeped in the tradition and history of the great companies that made our industry strong.
Today, it remains the leading publication of the workboat Industry.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : Pushboats, Tugs & Assist Vessels
Technical: Marine Coatings/Corrosion Control
Product: Workboat Engines
Feature : Dredging & Marine Construction
Technical: Naval Architecture
Product: Fire & Safety Equipment
Feature : Passenger Vessels & Ferries
Technical: Thrusters & Inland Propulsion
Product: Interior Design & HVAC
- Interview: Rear Admiral Paul Thomas, USCG page: 12
- Plan for Safety: Leadership is Key page: 20
- ShipConstructor Drives Automatic Welding Robots page: 24
- The Looming sVGP Deadline page: 28
- Louisiana Dredging Outlook page: 31
- DSC Dredge Digs In page: 36
- WRDA 2016: Reclaiming Our Transportation Infrastructure page: 41
- Best Practices for Successful Casualty Investigations page: 44
- Marine News Boat of the Month: February 2017 page: 52
- Tech File: Harken’s TR31 Tight Radius Rail and Trolley System page: 77