Marine News MagazineLike the workboat industry it serves, Marine News Magazine works hard, delivering the best news and editorial available for the North American shallow draft market.
Tracing its history back to the turn of the century, Marine News is steeped in the tradition and history of the great companies that made our industry strong.
Today, it remains the leading publication of the workboat Industry.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : Dredging & Marine Construction
Technical: Naval Architecture
Product: Fire & Safety Equipment
Feature : Passenger Vessels & Ferries
Technical: Thrusters & Inland Propulsion
Product: Interior Design & HVAC
Feature : Innovative Boats of 2016
Technical: Emissions Control I Compliance
Product: Pumps, Pipes & Valves
- Op/Ed: Shipping's Energy Challenge page: 18
- Op/Ed: Opportunities for US Shipyards in 2017 and Beyond page: 20
- Energy, Finance & the GoM page: 22
- Port Infrastructure and the Role of Government page: 24
- LNG: Lagging, Not Gone page: 30
- San Francisco’s New Fireboat is Like No Other page: 34
- NYC Ferries: A Collaborative Approach page: 38
- Innovative Boats: Marine News' Best of 2016 page: 42
- Marine Battery Systems Come of Age page: 48