Maritime Reporter and Engineering News MagazineMaritime Reporter & Engineering News' first edition was published in New York City in 1883 and became our flagship publication in 1939.
It is the world’s largest audited circulation magazine serving the global maritime industry, delivering more insightful editorial and news to more industry decision makers than any other source.
More ship and boat owners, ship and boat builders and naval architects and marine engineers subscribe to Maritime Reporter & Engineering News Magazine than any other publication in the industry.
Audited by BPA Subscribe
Feature : Annual World Yearbook
Technical: Dredging Vessel Technology
Product: Pumps, Valves, Pipes & Insulation
Feature : The Marine Propulsion Edition
Technical: Workboat Design & Construction
Product: Marine Electronics: Navigation Radar & ECDIS
Feature : The Offshore Annual
Technical: Satellite Communication
Product: Deck Machinery , Winches and Ropes
- Automated Skill Erosion page: 20
- ECDIS: The Quiet Revolution in Maritime Navigation page: 24
- Navico Makes its Commercial Push page: 26
- Fujiwara Takes the Helm at ClassNK page: 30
- ABS: Sharpening its Global View page: 34
- Meet the Future Surveyor page: 38
- Tech & Design Solutions for Modern Workboats page: 50
- Can Shipping Help Greece Ride out the Storm? page: 60
- Maritime Turkey Set for a Tailwind page: 62