Maritime Reporter and Engineering News MagazineMaritime Reporter & Engineering News' first edition was published in New York City in 1883 and became our flagship publication in 1939.
It is the world’s largest audited circulation magazine serving the global maritime industry, delivering more insightful editorial and news to more industry decision makers than any other source.
More ship and boat owners, ship and boat builders and naval architects and marine engineers subscribe to Maritime Reporter & Engineering News Magazine than any other publication in the industry.
Audited by BPA Subscribe
Feature : The Shipyard Edition
Technical: Heavy Lifting Solutions : Maritime Cranes, Winches, Windlasses & Capstans
Product: Ballast Water Technologies
Feature : Marine Communications Edition
Technical: Oil Spill Response & Recovery
Product: Marine Electronics Equipment & Supplier Guide
Feature : Annual World Yearbook
Technical: Dredging Vessel Technology
Product: Pumps, Valves, Pipes & Insulation
- Can Bandwidth Supply Keep up with Maritime Demand? page: 10
- Safety and Preparation on the Brownwater Radar page: 14
- Subchapter M: Slow Walking the Inspection of Towing Vessels page: 16
- Panama Canal: Assessing the Risk & Reward page: 18
- Drones: Is the Maritime Industry Ready? page: 22
- Subsea Cables Protected with Virtual Tech page: 26
- Kongsberg: Blazing a Digital Trail page: 28
- The ‘Paperless’ Ship page: 30
- Is it a Ship or Iceberg? page: 32
- Effective Maritime Instructors: What Are They? page: 46