Maritime Reporter and Engineering News MagazineMaritime Reporter & Engineering News' first edition was published in New York City in 1883 and became our flagship publication in 1939.
It is the world’s largest audited circulation magazine serving the global maritime industry, delivering more insightful editorial and news to more industry decision makers than any other source.
More ship and boat owners, ship and boat builders and naval architects and marine engineers subscribe to Maritime Reporter & Engineering News Magazine than any other publication in the industry.
Audited by BPA Subscribe
Feature : Marine Communications Edition
Technical: Oil Spill Response & Recovery
Product: Marine Electronics Equipment & Supplier Guide
Feature : Annual World Yearbook
Technical: Dredging Vessel Technology
Product: Pumps, Valves, Pipes & Insulation
Feature : The Marine Propulsion Edition
Technical: Workboat Design & Construction
Product: Marine Electronics: Navigation Radar & ECDIS
- Automated Skill Erosion page: 20
- ECDIS: The Quiet Revolution in Maritime Navigation page: 24
- Navico Makes its Commercial Push page: 26
- Fujiwara Takes the Helm at ClassNK page: 30
- ABS: Sharpening its Global View page: 34
- Meet the Future Surveyor page: 38
- Tech & Design Solutions for Modern Workboats page: 50
- Can Shipping Help Greece Ride out the Storm? page: 60
- Maritime Turkey Set for a Tailwind page: 62