National Marine Opens Dock-Side Diesel Shop In Harvey, Louisiana —Literature Offered

National Marine Service Inc., St. Louis, Mo., has opened its newly constructed engine shop located on shipyard waterfront property at the junction of the Harvey and Algiers Canals in Harvey, La. The facility services a variety of diesel engines, specializing in EMD, Detroit Diesel, and Fairbanks Morse equipment.

To support the repair activities, an extensive inventory of genuine EMD and Detroit Diesel parts and Reli-A-Bilt exchange components is maintained. Mike Brinson, manager of the engine repair facility, adds that National Marine will continue to service deepwater tugs at its Compass Dockside facility.

Complementing the 5,000-square-foot engine shop, National Marine offers: 24-hour service; a 10-ton overhead crane; engine block and parts cleaning facility; a 330-foot dockside facility with shore power and all utilities; and a 40-ton mobile crane.

Literature is available describing its complete engine repair and its range of other services. For a free copy, Write 29 on Reader Service Card

Maritime Reporter Magazine, page 8,  Feb 15, 1983 DRILL RIG BUILDING

Read National Marine Opens Dock-Side Diesel Shop In Harvey, Louisiana —Literature Offered in Pdf, Flash or Html5 edition of February 15, 1983 Maritime Reporter

Other stories from February 15, 1983 issue

Content

Maritime Reporter

First published in 1881 Maritime Reporter is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global maritime industry.