Jabsco Offers Oil Change Kit
ITT Jabsco has recently released a variety of new products. Among them is Ultra-Max mini-outlet water systems, an all-encompassing fully-assembled solution that includes a powerful pump, inlet strainer and accumulator tank mounted on a corrosion-proof base. Easy to install in just a few minutes, the product can be mounted to the base in any form, making two snap-in plumbing and two wire connections, using screw down terminals on the base shelf.
Significant in Ultra-Max is the Par- Max pump that can self-prime at up to five ft., running dry without damage, while providing quiet, low-amp operation.
Matched with a Pumpguard strainer with fine mesh stainless screen, the Par-Max motor is thermally protective and fully-compliant with USCG electrical regulations. The company's Oil Change System is designed for changing onboard oil in an easy and safe manner.
Consisting of a reversing impeller pump with a multi-valve manifold, the system can be installed in any vessel's engine compartment. Plumbed directly to the oil pan of each onboard engine and/or generator, the system is supplied with a five-way manifold equipped with three brass valves. Measuring 11 x 11.5 x 5.25-in., the product weighs nine lbs.
and is available in both 12 and 24-volt DC operation.
Circle 69 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from April 2000 issue
- Corsaire 13000 Embodies Integrated, Advanced Propulsion System page: 48D
- Jotun: Greening the trade in crude page: 8
- Financing Sources for U.S. Government Programs page: 14
- Deltamarin And Almaco Join Together page: 18
- ASRY Reports Prosperous 1999 page: 18
- A New View page: 20
- The Smokeless Solution Is Coming Over The Horizon page: 22
- Strategic Value Adding Purchasing page: 28
- DCR Optimistic About Future Of Offshore Drilling Sector page: 34
- Offshore Industry Leaders Invest Heavily In Safety Programs page: 36
- Electronic Engines Power New OSV Breed page: 40
- Angola And Canada Provide Projects For Smit Pioneer page: 40
- Rig Repowered At Houston Ship Repair page: 41
- Charting The World Electronically page: 44
- Reality Checked page: 45
- NoFire Technologies Helps Ships Meet SOLAS page: 48
- Is Diesel-Electric Propulsion the System for You? page: 50
- Drew Marine, MAN B&W Launch Redesigned Fuel Mill page: 52
- Austal Breaks 24-Hour Record page: 53
- PropExpert V. 4.2 Released page: 53
- GE To Supply Gas Turbines For IHI page: 54
- Jabsco Offers Oil Change Kit page: 54
- Calling All Mariners page: 56
- MTN, BT Hook-Up Cruise Ships To Cell Phone Network page: 59
- Norwegian Manufacturers Maintain Edge page: 60
- Leica Extends Its Influence In DGPS Arena page: 69
- ViaSat Ups Phase Two page: 69
- Encouraging best practice onboard using video and interactive media page: 73
- Blount Completes Dinner Vessel page: 74
- ACCL Offers New Chicago-Based Cruises page: 78
- Boatracs To Exclusively Distribute MarStar page: 78
- DNV Cleans Up With Celebrity's Millennium page: 79
- Transas Unveils GMDSS Simulator page: 85