Amor And Frayling Named Vice Presidents For Lister Diesels
Two changes in top management positions have been announced by James A. Kolinski, president of Lister Diesels Inc. of Olathe, Kan.
J. Leo Amor has been appointed vice president marketing services.
He will be responsible for all internal sales activities including sales administration, parts sales and service, advertising, and market planning.
His former position was vice president sales-distribution.
Peter Frayling moves to the position of vice president salesengines.
He formerly served as vice president sales-OEM. He will now be responsible for all external engine sales.
Lister manufactures a line of aircooled diesel engines covering the power range of 2.5 to 195 bhp. The company also markets a line of recently introduced generating sets under the Hawkpower brand; power outputs are 3 to 130 kw. The Hawkpower line is the responsibility of Philip Cantrill, vice president sales-generator sets.
Other stories from February 15, 1985 issue
- Imi-Tech Awarded $300,000 In Navy Research Contracts page: 4
- Two More U.S. Lines Containerships Delivered Early By Daewoo Yard page: 5
- Whitey Introduces New Severe Service Valve page: 5
- Loftus Succeeds Graham As Vice President-Sales For Moran Towing page: 6
- Coburn Appointed Area Manager For Sea-Land— Martin Named Port Manager page: 6
- Gulf Coast Trailing Dredge Under Construction At Twin City Shipyard page: 6
- Laviola And Adelman Named Corporate Vice Presidents At M. Rosenblatt & Son Firm page: 6
- Chaplin Appointed Vice President-Development For Bell Aerospace Textron page: 7
- Szczypinski Named Vice President Of Techmatics page: 7
- Folk Signs License Agreement With Renk For Reverse-Reduction Drives page: 8
- Mitsui Delivers Bulk Carrier To Kohoi Shipping Of Hong Kong page: 8
- W.A.I.T.! Alloy Identification Kits Introduced By Fenner page: 8
- Tracor Awarded $16-Million Contract For Automated Communications System page: 10
- St. Pe Succeeds Erb As President of Ingalls Shipbuilding Division page: 10
- FMC Offers Brochure On High-Capacity Centrifugal Pumps page: 11
- OFFSHORE GOTEBORG 85 page: 12
- FMC Offers Compact Turbine-Driven Centrifugal Boiler-Feed Pump page: 19
- Society Of Marine Consultants Reviews Arctic Oil Transportation page: 20
- Amor And Frayling Named Vice Presidents For Lister Diesels page: 20
- Navy Buys 11 More Ships For Ready Reserve Fleet At Cost Of $82.5 Million page: 21
- Peterson Yard Launches Another Rescue/Salvage Vessel For Navy page: 22
- MarAd Approves Sale Of Delta Line To U.S. Lines page: 22
- Boeing Sells Jetfoil To Canadian Company For Marine Research page: 22
- New York SNAME Meeting Hears Paper On Shipboard Computers page: 22
- Third Rowan Gorilla Drilling Rig Delivered By Marathon LeTourneau page: 28
- Morris Guralnick Firm Awarded Two Contracts For Conversion Designs page: 29
- Navy Awards NASSCO $14 Million For Overhaul Of Tank Landing Ship page: 29
- OIL SPILL CONFERENCE page: 30
- FAIRNESS, SIMPLICITY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH page: 37
- New Racal-Decca Problem-Solving Electronics Unveiled page: 41
- SweetWater RO Unit Selected For Antarctic Expedition By British page: 42
- Wartsila Delivers Combination Tanker xTavi' To Neste Oy page: 42
- Sea-Land Cranes Complete Trip From Japan To Port Of Tacoma page: 47
- General Thermodynamics Offers Free Literature On 300-A BMEP Balancer page: 48
- Worthington Offers Free Publication On Fire-Fighting Monitors page: 48
- Nelson Industries Introduces xBilge Boy' Oily Water Separator page: 51