Gulf Fleet Marine Offers 20-Page Color Brochure Describing Vessels, Service
Gulf Fleet Marine Corporation, headquartered in New Orleans, La., is offering a 20-page full color brochure describing the range of transportation services it provides to the marine and offshore industries.
A Houston Natural Gas Corporation subsidiary, Gulf Fleet's vessels provide service for offshore exploration, development, and production worldwide. The brochure details the company's tug operations, deck cargo barges, supply vessels, towing/anchor-handling supply vessels, specialized vessels, utility craft, and crewboats.
Gulf Fleet's support personnel, and the capabilities of its Quality Shipyard Division located in Houma, La., also are described in the well-illustrated brochure. A handy reference guide for all the Gulf Fleet vessels, broken down by vessel types, is fitted into a coverpocket.
The guide includes data such as: vessel name; dimensions; hp; special features; capacities for bulk mud, liquid mud, and drill water; clear cargo deck area; dwt.; registry, and bollard pull.
There is also a reference list of Gulf Fleet global offices with addresses, and telephone and telex numbers that can be used in conjunction with a world map showing the company's main areas of operations.
For a free Gulf Fleet brochure which includes the reference guides, Write 78 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from July 15, 1983 issue
- Future Requirements Of Coast Guard Vessels page: 6
- Dravo Awarded Navy Contract To Rehabilitate Crane At Portsmouth Yard page: 10
- DIESEL POWER REVIEW page: 12
- Dubai Dry Dock Begins Operations page: 40
- Pan-American Naval Engineers To Hold 1983 Meeting In Washington page: 40
- Beier Offers Free Brochure On Nav/Com Equipment Certified Compass Repairs page: 41
- New Engine Program For Sterndrive Packages Detailed In Free Literature page: 42
- Gulf Fleet Marine Offers 20-Page Color Brochure Describing Vessels, Service page: 42
- New Design For Firefighting—Pemex 652 page: 43
- Service Machine Group Develops Plans for a Diving Support Vessel page: 43
- Construction Underway On ACL's Five 36,000-Dwt "Leader Ships" page: 46
- Tracor Marine Announces Two Executive Appointments page: 46
- Marco To Build 75-Foot Tug For Hawaiian Island Service page: 48
- Alaska Ferry Maintenance Yard Under Construction In Ketchikan page: 58