Lykes Names Two Senior VPs And Three New VPs
In order to strengthen the company for its future needs and provide an organization responsive to the demands of the industry, W.
James Amoss, chairman and chief executive officer of Lykes Bros.
Steamship Co., Inc., recently announced the reorganization of the finance division, the election of a new senior vice president to head the Planning and Analysis Group, and the election of a new chief financial officer.
John D. List, formerly vice president and treasurer, has been named senior vice president and chief financial officer.
J.T. Lykes III, formerly vice president and treasurer, has been named senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Both Mr. List and Mr. Lykes will report to president and chief operating officer Eugene F.
Elizabeth A. Wetzel has been named vice president and treasurer, and George P. Buchert has been named vice president-voyage reporting.
Lykes Bros. Steamship Co., Inc., headquartered in New Orleans and with offices around the world, operates a fleet of 28 American-flag vessels including 10 container, two rollon/ roll-off, and 16 multipurpose vessels.
Other stories from March 1989 issue
- HBC Barge Acquired By Trinity Industries page: 5
- Marine Interiors Offers Free Literature Listing Products And Services page: 6
- M a r i t i m e London 8 9 To Be Held April 17-21 In City Of London page: 6
- Swagelok Quick-Connects With Heavy-Duty Body Sleeve Now Available page: 8
- Palmer Offers Brochure On Cavitation-Reducing Polymer Coatings page: 8
- T w i n Disc Expands M a r i n e Transmission Series For Workboat Applications page: 9
- Soundcoat Offers Brochure On Vibration-Dissipating Noise Reduction Material page: 9
- N a u t i C a n Enterprises Reports Advanced Propeller Nozzle Improves Thrust, Lowers Drag page: 10
- Gladding-Hearn Announces Sale Of 3rd High-Speed Ferry For Great Lakes page: 10
- Avondale Boat Division Building 400-Passenger SES Ferry page: 11
- Lykes Names Two Senior VPs And Three New VPs page: 11
- Navigation & Communications Equipment Review page: 12
- N A V Y — A $35-BILLION ANNUAL MARKET page: 25
- MAJOR NAVY CONTRACTS page: 27
- ASNE-Mechanicsburg Section To Host Annual N a v a l Logistics Symposium In Carlisle, Pa., O n March 7 -9 page: 30
- Newest Navy Crane Ship Christened 'Diamond State' At Tampa Shipyards page: 31
- Southwest M a r i n e Drydocks Two N a v y Vessels Simultaneously For Extensive Repair Work page: 34
- Portland Ship Repair Yard Posts Successful Year page: 34
- Eldec Corporation And Dunlop Limited Form Joint Venture Company page: 34
- Dampa Appoints Hopeman Brothers Sole U.S. Distributor page: 35
- Compass Display Protected From Abrasion By Coating page: 36
- ABS Forms Corporate Quality Assurance Group page: 36
- Imperial Immersion Suits Save Lives; Survivors Get Club Membership page: 36
- SSE Launches New Class Corvette For Singapore Navy page: 38
- L&C Associates Offers Brochure On Marine Dehumidification Service page: 38
- Rolla's New Five-Bladed REXP5 Propeller Represents Breakthrough In Design page: 38
- Cargocaire Introduces Marine Dehumidifier page: 39
- Marinette Marine Tests MCM-2 Propulsion Plant page: 40
- New Generator Line From Marathon Electric page: 40
- Pan American Hovercraft Offers Color Brochure On New Design Hovercraft page: 43
- VPSI Completes Crankshaft Contract page: 43
- A W O Acclaimed For Quick, Decisive Action To Combat Drought Effects page: 44
- CABOTAGE: I N THE INTEREST OF N A T I O N A L DEFENSE A ND COMMERCE page: 46
- SUCCESS O N TAX FRONT DOMINATED 100TH CONGRESS page: 47
- W O R K I N G TOWARD CLEAN AIR A ND CLEAN WATER page: 49
- Muller Appointed Assistant VP-Operations At Moran Towing page: 51
- A W O Annual M e e t i n g To Be Held In Washington, D.C. April 6 -7 page: 51
- Literature Available On Circle Seal's Plastic Inline Check/Relief Valves page: 51
- New Commuting Service Begins Between New Jersey And New York page: 51
- New Engine Analyzer Reduces Fuel Costs On Marine Diesels page: 52
- American United Marine Wins Achievement Award For TFC Compactor Sales page: 52
- First U.S. Commercial SWATH To ABS Class Under Construction page: 53
- Unitor Ship's Hospital, Safety And Maintenance Equipment Chosen For 'Royal Viking Sun' page: 53
- Aluminum Boats Delivers 150-Passenger Excursion Boat To Maryland Tours page: 63
- Alfa Products Introduces New Boat Bilge Cleaner —Literature Available page: 63