Portable Ventilation Equipment Catalog Offered By Coppus
A new 38-page catalog covering performance, dimensional, technical and application data on 33 different models of Coppus portable blower exhausters and accessory equipment, plus welding fume arm systems designed for use with portable welding fume exhausters is now available.
The catalog contains detailed descriptions of air, steam and water-driven turbine types, gasoline engine and electric motordriven units, Venturi blowers with no moving parts that operate on air or steam, and a unique airdriven reaction fan blower exhauster.
Performance tables and technical data make it easy to select the "just-right" ventilator for a specific application. Performance tables show free air capacities, performance at various static pressures, and air flow through flexible duct. Technical data includes sound levels for each type unit and friction loss curves for f l e x i b l e duct, water and compressed air hose.
Coppus's broad line of blowers, blower Exhausters and ventilators include designs that are specifically engineered to help meet OSHA and local ventilation safety requirements established for refineries, petrochemical, chemical processing, manufacturing, fabricating plants, construction sites and onboard ship applications.
All Coppus portable ventilators are constructed to withstand the abuse associated with rigorous industrial use.
The catalog is profusely illustrated with application photographs and drawings showing air flow patterns in typical ventilating applications. A listing of the company's worldwide sales office and service center locations is also provided.
For a copy of Catalog No. 100, write Anthony Pandiscio, Coppus E n g i n e e r i n g Corporation, 344 Park Avenue, Worcester, Mass.
Other stories from March 15, 1980 issue
- N e w Container Cranes For Port Of O a k l a nd Expansion Program page: 6
- D r i l l i n g Rig Delivered To M a r i n e Drilling Co. By Bethlehem Steel page: 8
- M a n d a t o r y Use Of C o l l i s i o n A v o i d a n ce E q u i p m e n t Proposed page: 9
- A l l e n R. Stern N a m ed President Of I n g r am E x p l o r a t i o n C o m p a ny page: 9
- API Announces 1980 T a n k e r Conference Set For M a y 11-14 page: 11
- Bruce W e i n s t e in A p p o i n t e d C o o r d i n a t or At B u t t e r w o r t h Systems page: 11
- B&W Shipyard Delivers M / S ' W h i t e Nile' page: 12
- Gulf Fleet M a r i n e Adds 9 5 t h Vessel To Expanding O f f s h o r e Service Fleet page: 12
- M A R C O O f f e r s Literature On T r a w l i n g / S e i n i n g Winch page: 12
- N o r m a n Meyer A p p o i n t ed VP Of Sperry Unit page: 12
- Joint M e e t i n g Held By SNAME C h e s a p e a k e / A S N E Flagship Sections page: 14
- McDermott Restructures O p e r a t i n g Unit Into Five A r e a s Of Responsibility page: 14
- Mitsubishi Appoints Oosterhuis Industries Gulf Coast Distributor For Diesel Engines page: 18
- H o n g k o n g United Dock Ships 210-Ton Buoy For PEMEX page: 18
- $ 3 5 - M i l l i o n Two-Rig Contract For I n g a l ls page: 20
- S i n g a p o r e Signs Contract For Imodco H a r b o r T e r m i n al page: 20
- e l f - D u m p i n g Barge Launched By FMC page: 22
- J . J . Henry Co. Opens Houston Office page: 28
- Navidyne Receives Orders For Satellite Navigation Systems page: 38
- Zapata Orders Three Rigs Costing $105 Million page: 38
- Perry Oceanographies, Inc. Offers Services And Products Brochures page: 38
- Specifications Available On New Model Facsimile Receiver By Raytheon page: 40
- Gerald Albert Promoted To President Of EDO Corp. page: 40
- Technical Management Reorganization Announced By B&W Engineering page: 42
- John G. Rogers Appointed Facility Services Manager At Bethlehem Steel Corp. page: 42
- Morris Guralnick Assoc. Names Darrel W. Starr Jr. Chief Mechanical Engineer page: 44
- IHI Completes Accommodation Barge For Abu Dhabi Oilfield page: 44
- McDermott Unit Names Five New Vice Presidents page: 45
- R.J. Brown & Associates Receive Esso Contract For Pipeline Post-Trenching Plow page: 46
- Free Bulletins Describe Pourable Epoxy Resin Chocking System page: 48
- Hakenjos Named President Of A.G.C. Chapter page: 48
- SNAME San Diego Section Discusses LHA Rampwell Design page: 50
- George C. Cassa Promoted At J . J . Henry Co page: 50
- Bauer Elected President Engineering Controls page: 51
- P. Takis Veliotis Elected Executive VP-Marine At General Dynamics page: 51
- Sun Ship 'Christens' New Living Accommodations For Navy Crews page: 52
- Jumbo America, Inc.—New Heavy-Lift Co. Formed page: 52
- Schnitzer-Leven Marine Company Names Hemphill Marine Services Manager page: 52
- Literature Describes New Gems Shock Cushioned Liquid Level Switch page: 52
- John Farris Named To Planning Post At Pall Corporation page: 53
- Information Available On Oil Containment Boom page: 53
- N.Y. Metropolitan Section SNAME Hears Technical Paper On Finite Element Analysis Techniques page: 54
- Portable Ventilation Equipment Catalog Offered By Coppus page: 54
- Harry R. Kraus Appointed VP At Dravo Division page: 54
- Port Of New Orleans Mariners Club Elects New Officers & Directors page: 55
- Vickers Limited Announces Acquisition Of Jered Industries page: 56
- NASSCO Appoints Two To New Executive Posts page: 56
- Two Unique Proposals By Seaforth Maritime page: 56