EIVA Opens New Webshop
EIVA announces a new webshop, in which it is possible to purchase a wide range of products directly online with credit card or per invoice. Both EIVA’s own solutions and that of the companies which it represents, can be found in the webshop.
“Naturally, many of our products are rather complex and require dialogue with the customer prior to purchase. However, we also offer many standard products where the possibility of placing an order instantly is the main priority. This applies to standard products such as spare parts and cables,” said EIVA CEO Jeppe Nielsen.
Many of EIVA’s customers are freelancers to whom purchases via credit cards are much preferred to invoices. This is especially relevant in connection with software training courses offered by EIVA. Seats for these can also be purchased via eiva.com, ensuring a fast and simple purchase process.
The webshop is supplemented by a product listing of all products in the EIVA portfolio, that is, a list including those that are not for sale online.
(As published in the May 2014 edition of Marine Technology Reporter - http://www.marinetechnologynews.com/Magazine)
Other stories from May 2014 issue
- Windwave Launches Damen FCS 2008 page: 13
- OSD Develops Windfarm Vessel Design Range page: 15
- Saving Coral Reefs One Shipwreck at a Time page: 16
- One Step Closer to Refloating Costa Concordia page: 17
- Bluefin Robotics on the Hunt for MH370 page: 18
- A Pivotal Year for AUVs in the Oil & Gas Sector page: 24
- Energy from the Ocean page: 28
- MHI, Vestas Wind Joint Venture Underway page: 34
- Fisheries Technology for Resource Management page: 36
- AGOR 27 Comes to Life as the R/V Neil Armstrong page: 40
- Product Spotlight Remote Control Boats page: 46
- WFS seatooth S100 page: 47
- Modem Field Evaluation Program page: 47
- Axis Launches New Security Camera page: 48
- Teledyne Blueview Launches ProMapper Software page: 48
- MSI Delivering SAS Components for Raytheon’s Surveyor Solutions page: 49
- Bowtech: New Tooling Camera Range page: 49
- iXBlue: New GAPS USBL page: 49
- Ifremer Receives Scientific Multibeam page: 50
- MacArtney Ice Core Drilling Winch for BAS page: 51
- EIVA Opens New Webshop page: 51
- UDT 2014 Set for Liverpool, June 10-12 page: 58