Don Macauley Joins Atlantic Cordage Corp. As Marketing Manager
Eugene A. Hughes, president of Atlantic Cordage Corp., 60 Grant Avenue, Carteret, N.J.
07008, has announced the appointment of Don Macauley as marketing manager.
Mr. Macauley has an extensive background in the wire rope field, having been district manager, mid-Atlantic states, for Leschen Wire Rope Company, and Wire Rope Corporation of America of Saint Joseph, Mo., for a period of 18 years. In his new position, he will devote his efforts in developing new product lines and increased company exposure, working closely with Atlantic's seven other salesmen and sales engineers.
Atlantic Cordage Corp. is one of the nation's largest suppliers of wire rope, slings, manila and synthetic cordage, fittings and many other related items to the steamship, tugboat, construction and industrial fields.
Atlantic is presently completing installation of a huge hydraulic swaging press to meet the increasing demands for larger diameter slings in the construction industry and the potential requirements of offshore drilling operations. This press stands 18 feet high and, with its attendant power-pack, weighs 60 tons. It will be capable of mechanically splicing eyes on wire rope up to 5-inch diameter.
Other stories from January 15, 1977 issue
- Sulzer Receives Order For Combined LPG/LNG Reliquefaction System page: 4
- American Heavy Lift Requests CDS To Build Two $14-Million Vessels page: 6
- DOT Approves Two Offshore Superports For Large Tankers page: 7
- Scindia Lines Plans $122-Million Ship Building Program page: 7
- Giant Aluminum LNG Sphere 12 Stories High Arrives At General Dynamics Quincy Yard page: 8
- NASSCO Delivers 90,000-DWT Chestnut Hill- Lays Keel For Fourth San Clemente-Class Tanker page: 9
- Exxon Awards IMODCO Contract To Construct Offshore Facility page: 10
- Uniflite, Inc. Delivers Four High-Speed Patrol Boats page: 12
- Prudential Lines Signs Contract For MARISAT Terminals For Entire LASH Fleet page: 12
- N.Y. SNAME Section Hosts Port Engineers And Institute Of Marine Engineers At Technical Meeting page: 14
- Halter Marine Services Delivers First Boat To New Company page: 22
- Tanker Built In Spain First To Use New Litton Navigation System page: 23
- Sun Releases Analysis Of World Tanker Fleet page: 24
- Adm. Ralph Cousins Elected President Of Newport News Shipbuilding & Dry Dock Co. page: 25
- Dravo Launches 40th Viking-Class Towboat page: 30
- Diamond Delivers Revolving Crane Trucks To N.C. State Ports page: 31
- Don Macauley Joins Atlantic Cordage Corp. As Marketing Manager page: 32
- Apelco Announces New Marine Radiotelephone page: 32
- Coast Guard Orders ENVIROVAC Systems page: 33
- MMC Introduces New Continuous Reading Tank Gauging System page: 34
- CF Industries Names David Titus Manager Seagoing Operations page: 34
- Saudi Arabia Bars Old Ships From Ports To Reduce Congestion page: 36
- Seatrain Appoints Magee To New Executive Post page: 38
- ADDSCO Promotes Bitowf And Roy page: 38
- Bath Iron Launches Fourth Ro/Ro Ship For States Steamship page: 39
- New Waste Oil Dehydrator Operating On Houston Channel page: 40
- H.P. Drewry Reports On Tanker Owners' Future page: 41
- Northwest Marine Christens Barge Alaska page: 42
- Halter Delivers Versatile 195-Foot Offshore Supply Vessel page: 43
- Alabama Docks Buys Land For Expansion page: 43