Alexander Industries Named Agent For Clow/Greenberg
—Free Brochure Available Alexander Industries, Inc. of New Orleans and Houston, a specialist in supplying the marine and offshore industries, has been appointed Gulf Coast agent for Clow/Greenberg bronze marine valves and fittings.
According to Alexander vice president Jim Bishop, the Clow/Greenberg line is backed by more than 125 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
These bronze valves, which are manufactured to various specifications including globe, angle, check, gate, and hose valves; Macomb strainers; voice tube fittings; fueling spools; flanges; and handwheels and hub blanks.
With their diversity and flexibility, Greenberg valves may be used in shipboard air, steam, oil, or water lines. All Clow/Greenberg valves meet or exceed military and commercial requirements for marine valves. In addition, they can be manufactured to individual customer specifications.
For further information and literature on Clow/Greenberg valves and fittings, Circle 25 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from November 15, 1984 issue
- USS Iowa (BB-61) page: 4
- Western Gear Relocates Corporate Headquarters To South Milwaukee page: 5
- McLean Urges American Shipping Community To Remain Competitive page: 6
- C. Plath And Racal Marine Controls Sign Cooperation Agreement page: 7
- Sandusky Offers Brochure On Centrifugal Castings page: 7
- Braden Winch Marketing New Planetary Hoist page: 8
- Killian Named VP Of H.O. Penn Power Div. page: 8
- Watterworth Appointed Vice President-Operations For General Steamship page: 8
- B&W And Flight Safety Form New Joint Venture Training Company page: 10
- Hoch Promoted At Comsat TeleSystems page: 10
- WABCO Forms Worldwide Parts And Service Network page: 10
- Rothermel Named Sales Vice President For Comsat TeleSystems page: 11
- Bay Shipbuilding Awarded $l 80-Million Contract To Build Three Containerships For Sea-Land page: 11
- U.S. NAVY SHIP OVERHAUL MARKET First Update — Changes As Of October 1984 page: 12
- Sperry Introduces New 340-mm Radar, New Autopilot, And 'Marinized' PC page: 30
- Twin Matson Container Barges Christened At McDermott Shipyard page: 32
- Renk Offers Reference List Of Marine Gear Units Used In Naval Vessels page: 32
- Renk Offers Literature On RCF Generator Gears page: 33
- Alexander Industries Named Agent For Clow/Greenberg page: 33
- Kidde Offers Free Brochure On Total Fire Protection page: 33
- Mctgnavox Introduces Civil Global Positioning System page: 36
- IMODCO Awarded Contract By Esso Suez For Mooring Terminal Offshore Egypt page: 36
- Eastern Marine Signs Contract For Passenger/Auto Ferry page: 37
- New Krupp Atlas ARPA Gets British DoT Type Approval page: 43
- Dyvi Heavy Lift Vessel Busy Transporting Semisubmersibles page: 47
- RFD Survival Liferaft Line Gains Davit-Launch Approval page: 47