Pilot Operated, Hot Gas Solenoid Valve Introduced By Valcor Engineering
—Literature Available A two-way pilot operated, solenoid shutoff valve designed primarily for high temperature engine bleed air and liquid applications is now available from Valcor Engineering Corporation, Springfield, N.J.
Series 450 solenoid valves are extensively used to handle hot gasses and liquids in a variety of marine, aircraft and aerospace applications.
They feature in-line flow, packless gate construction and a pilot solenoid that is positioned to allow good radiation to the ambient and isolation from the main valve body temperature.
Specifications include: temperature range of — 65°F to +750°F operating pressure range of 20-250 psig; proof pressure of 570 psig; burst pressure of 950 psig; 0.03 lbs/minute external leakage over operating pressure range; voltage, 18-30 VDC; Cv of 5.2 to 10 (depending on model); available in xh and 1-inch line sizes.
Options available include internal or external venting, latching coil and a variety of port fittings and electrical connections.
For literature or further information on the pilot operated, hot gas solenoid valve from Valcor, Circle 17 on Reader Service Card
Read Pilot Operated, Hot Gas Solenoid Valve Introduced By Valcor Engineering in Pdf, Flash or Html5 edition of March 15, 1985 Maritime Reporter
Other stories from March 15, 1985 issue
- New Partnership Formed To Operate Large Versatile Lift-Boat Fleet page: 4
- Wittmeyer Succeeds Serrie As Operations Vice President At Penn Ship page: 6
- Blue Streak-Gulf Island Operations Christens Giant Lift Boat page: 7
- THE FY 86 NAVY PROGRAMS page: 8
- Cummins Introduces First Of Its B And C Series Marine Models page: 17
- Radio Holland Introduces Expanded Marine Communications Line page: 18
- DIESEL POWER SYSTEMS EQUIPMENT page: 20
- Bombardier/ALCO A New Force In Diesel Manufacturing page: 37
- Pilot Operated, Hot Gas Solenoid Valve Introduced By Valcor Engineering page: 40
- Monarch Introduces New Pistol Grip Portable Tachometer page: 40
- Coast Guard Approves Radar Training Courses At Marine Simulation page: 41
- Blohm + Voss Awarded $3.4-Million Contract To Renovate Cruise Ship page: 42
- Sigmaform Introduces GK-A60 Multi-Cable Transit System page: 42
- Signet Forms New Ocean Transportation Services Division page: 42
- New Brochure Details Harris HF Marine Radio Products page: 47