Sigmaform Introduces GK-A60 Multi-Cable Transit System
—Literature Available Sigmaform Corporation of Santa Clara, Calif., is offering a free fourpage color brochure on their new product line GK-A60 Multi-Cable Transit System that is designed to pass multiple cables from one compartment to another and maintain fire, gas and watertight integrity.
The system has been accepted for Navy shipboard installations in accordance with Naval Sea Systems (NAVSEA) publications, and also has been accepted by the U.S. Coast Guard for use on U.S.-flag vessels in Class A, B and C bulkhead and decks. It complies with the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) A-60 fire tests and is approved for A-60 class bulkheads and decks. It has also been accepted by Lloyd's Register of Shipping and by the American Bureau of Shipping.
The brochure contains color photos that illustrate the simplicity of steps necessary to complete the GKA60 Multi-Cable Transit System, beginning with installing the endfitting compression plate into the frame, then installing the first row of cables followed by the stay plate above, and then additional rows of cables and stay plates as required.
The fill-in plate is then installed and the top bolt tightened until all air gaps are removed between packing modules. The system is then complete.
Specifics, along with line drawings, are given for vaiious parts of the assembly for the system, such as the frame, endfitting compression plate, fill-in plate, stay plate, and packing modules.
For a free copy of the brochure and further information on Sigma- form Corporation's new product line GK-A60 Multi-Cable Transit System, Circle 52 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from March 15, 1985 issue
- New Partnership Formed To Operate Large Versatile Lift-Boat Fleet page: 4
- Wittmeyer Succeeds Serrie As Operations Vice President At Penn Ship page: 6
- Blue Streak-Gulf Island Operations Christens Giant Lift Boat page: 7
- THE FY 86 NAVY PROGRAMS page: 8
- Cummins Introduces First Of Its B And C Series Marine Models page: 17
- Radio Holland Introduces Expanded Marine Communications Line page: 18
- DIESEL POWER SYSTEMS EQUIPMENT page: 20
- Bombardier/ALCO A New Force In Diesel Manufacturing page: 37
- Pilot Operated, Hot Gas Solenoid Valve Introduced By Valcor Engineering page: 40
- Monarch Introduces New Pistol Grip Portable Tachometer page: 40
- Coast Guard Approves Radar Training Courses At Marine Simulation page: 41
- Blohm + Voss Awarded $3.4-Million Contract To Renovate Cruise Ship page: 42
- Sigmaform Introduces GK-A60 Multi-Cable Transit System page: 42
- Signet Forms New Ocean Transportation Services Division page: 42
- New Brochure Details Harris HF Marine Radio Products page: 47