Hansen And Tidemann, Inc. Names Mitchell To Head First West Coast Office
Hansen and Tidemann, Inc., has announced the opening of its first West Coast office in San Francisco to provide a broader range of service to its customers in the West.
George Mitchell, with some 20 years in the transportation industry, has been named regional manager for the West Coast.
Hansen and Tidemann, Inc., maintain 20 offices throughout the Unjted States and Mexico, and have been steamship agents and chartering brokers for 41 years.
The office, 111 Pine Street, Suite 1315, San Francisco, Calif.
94111, will provide services for a variety of trade routes represented by H&T, including Seaspeed Services, which operates the world's largest roll-on/roll-off ship in the Mideast trade, Unigulf Line, and Surinam Line, among others.
Mr. Mitchell's experience includes overseas sales in Hong Kong and Japan. His most recent position before joining H&T was as deputy director of the Port of Stockton, Calif. Mr. Mitchell attended Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey and is a resident of Walnut Creek, Calif.
Other stories from June 15, 1977 issue
- Sixth LNG/LPG Meeting Gastech 78 To Be Held Nov. 7-10 In Monte Car page: 4
- Nichols/Pittman/Choate Purchase Cox Interest In Mississippi Marine page: 6
- Japanese Shipbuilders Association Elects Dr. Shinto President page: 6
- Bethlehem To Reconstruct Four PFEL Ships At Cost Of $5 Million Each page: 8
- Federal Barge Lines Names David Ruffner Manager Eastern Region page: 8
- McAllister Adds 4,290-HP Tug To Hampton Roads Fleet page: 9
- Model Of National Monument Honoring American Seamen Unveiled On Maritime Day page: 11
- New GE MST-21 9,000-19,000 SHP Steam Turbine Available page: 11
- Research Contracts To Combustion Engineering And Mortada International page: 11
- LNG-5 . . . Dusseldorf page: 12
- N.Y. Propeller Club Elects Hart President page: 19
- Pacific N.W. Section Hears Paper On Marine Cathodic Protection page: 28
- Union Mechling Forms Water Analytics Division page: 30
- U.S. Steel Orders Colt-Pielstick Engines For Huge Ore Carrier page: 33
- Raytheon Adopts New Warranty Program page: 38
- Lloyd's Register Pioneers Vibration Monitoring Techniques page: 40
- ABS Forms Republic Of China Technical Committee page: 42
- Propulsion Systems, Inc. To Supply Bow Thrusters For Two Ro/Ro Vessels page: 44
- Dry Dock Association Elects Massa President page: 50
- Hansen And Tidemann, Inc. Names Mitchell To Head First West Coast Office page: 50
- New Register Shows Ro-Ro Fleet Much Larger page: 51
- Advanced Marine Vehicles Conference Issues Call For Papers page: 52
- ITT Decca Marine Introduces Two New Navigation Aids page: 53
- Electro-Nav Names Woolf General Manager San Francisco Office page: 56
- SNAME Los Angeles Section Discusses Use Of Concrete For Marine LNG Tankage page: 56
- Bethlehem Beaumont To Build Self-Setting Production-Storage Platform For Phillips Petroleum page: 57
- Prudential Installs Fleetwide Preventive Maintenance Program page: 58
- National Cargo Bureau Appoints Captain Gates page: 59
- Maryland Police And United Nations Order Boats From Uniflite page: 60
- Mitsubishi To Convert Sea-Land Containerships page: 61
- Marine Electronics Dealers Establish Reciprocal Service page: 61