New Marine Repair Firm Established
Carl McBratney and Joseph Cangelosi have announed the formation of their new marine and industrial repair contracting firm.
The company, known as Enterprise Marine And Industrial Repairs, Inc.
was incorporated in late May, and is located in Port Newark, N.J., at Tyler and Coastwise Streets. Enterprise Marine's phone number is (201) 589-2086.
Mr. Cangelosi and Mr.
McBratney began their careers with Bethlehem Steel Corporation's New York operations and worked closely together at the former Hoboken shipyard of Bethlehem. Subsequent to the closing of the Bethlehem operation, Mr. Cangelosi served as manager of the Hoboken operation upon its sale to Elliott Braswell's BSI Corp. Mr. McBratney was hull superintendent at First Marine on Staten Island.
The two are the sole owners of the company and intend to serve the marine industry in the area of pierside and riding crew M & R needs.
The industrial aspects of their operation will center on structural steel installation and job shop fabrications for contractors.
Enterprise Marine will provide competent, timely, and cost effective services to its clients.
Mr. Cangelosi's consulting firm Seacon will continue its operations in all areas not in conflict with Enterprise or its clients' interests.
For full information on the services offered by the new Enterprise Marine, Circle 45 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from September 1986 issue
- Wartsila Becomes Major Shareholder In Wichmann —New Company Formed page: 4
- Kabel And Jepsson Named Vice Presidents For Wartsila Diesel page: 6
- Tideland Signal Offers Free 30-Page Brochure On Aids To Mavigation For Ports And Harbors page: 6
- Lucian Q. Moffitt Offers Paper On New Water Lubricated Rubber Bearing Materials/Applications page: 6
- New Hull Cleaning System Brochure Offered By VEB Kombinat Schiffbau page: 6
- Hull Built By Wdrtsild-Turku Will Be Outfitted By Moss Yard page: 6
- World's Largest Clamshell/Dipper Dredge To Be Delivered This Year To Great Lakes International page: 7
- CDI Marine Names Eason VP, Operations-West page: 8
- Wartsila Wins $122-Million Contract To Build Big Cruise Ship For Kloster page: 8
- Wilson Walton Introduces Improved Version Of Aquamatic Impressed Current Cathodic Protection System page: 8
- Keel Laid At Todd San Pedro Yard For Matsonia's New Midbody Section page: 10
- Pennsylvania Shipbuilding Contracts With Siemens For PTO Generators page: 11
- St. Philip Towing Announces Sale Of Oceangoing Tug And Barge Fleet page: 11
- Blount Delivers Commuter Ferry For High-Speed Hudson Crossings page: 12
- Aquamaster Propulsion Units Installed In Self-Unloading Malaysian Bulker page: 12
- Eastern Marine Delivers Passenger Vehicle Ferry 'Anna C.' To Nelseco Navigation Company page: 14
- COMSAT Marks 10 Years Of Commercial Maritime Satellite Communications page: 14
- Stolt-Nielsen Ship Management Moves To Panama City, Fla. page: 15
- Chevron Offers Free Color Guide To Inland & Coastal Marine Lubricants page: 15
- SMM '86 Ship, Machinery and Marine Technology International Trade Fair page: 16
- Detroit Diesel And Deere Plan Joint Venture To Market Broader Line Of Diesel Engines page: 22
- MonArk Boat Delivers First of Nine Fast Parasail Craft For Air Force page: 22
- Two Separate Divisions Formed From Textron's Bell Aerospace Operation page: 24
- Fairbanks Morse Engine Division Unveils New Test Facility page: 24
- Eggert Appointed Sales & Operations Coordinator For Cleveland Tankers page: 25
- New Color Brochure From A.W. Chesterton Details Process Seals page: 25
- Richfield Marine Agencies Merges As Subsidiary Of QAF Limited Of Brunei page: 25
- Navy Awards Ingalls $221.8 Million For Battleship Modernization page: 26
- New Marine Repair Firm Established page: 28
- Magnavox Names Manager Of Marketing Services page: 28
- U.S. NAVY SHIP PROCUREMENT page: 31
- MAJOR NAVY CONTRACTS page: 37
- Defense Department's First Two-Year Budget Cycle To Begin For FY88 page: 37
- Avondale Christens Replenishment Fleet Oil Building For U.S. Navy page: 42
- Research Ship For NATO Launched At Muggiano Yard of Fincantieri-CNI page: 45
- Sealift Command Plans To Purchase Additional Ships For Ready Reserve Fleet page: 46
- MSC To Procure Up To Six Logistic Support Vessels For U.S. Army page: 46
- ASNE/NAVY SYMPOSIUM AND EXHIBITION 1986 page: 50
- Imperial And Parkway Consolidate Operations page: 53
- Moore McCormack Plans Sale Of Its Two Bulk Shipping Subsidiaries page: 53
- "Financial Times' To Issue Survey On World Ports page: 53
- Westport Yard Delivers Multipurpose Fiberglass Excursion/Fishing Vessel page: 56
- Sperry Joins With Marine Management To Offer Total Computing System page: 57
- Meyer Werft Delivers Fifth Passenger Ship Built For Indonesia page: 57
- Wartsila Diesel Reviews Methods For Re-Engining page: 58
- Todd S h i p y a r d s Board Elects T w o Top E x e c u t i v e s A nd Reports P r o f i t a b l e Quarter page: 59
- N e w Intertanko Publication ' T a n k e r Port Particulars 1986' Is N o w A v a i l a b le page: 59
- GERMAN MARINE INDUSTRY IN THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET page: 60
- Sperry MCS2B SatCom INMARSAT Type Approved page: 65
- Equipment Engineering Offers Hydraulic Disc Compression Tool page: 69
- LaGrange And Wyne Appointed At Louisiana Dock's Harahan Yard page: 73
- American Hawaii Cruises Names Bennett And Thomason To Senior Management Posts page: 73
- Patti Shipyard Delivers Excursion Vessel 'Mississippi Belle IT page: 74
- No Need To Remove Shaft For Bearing Change With Duramax Demountable Bearings page: 79
- Greater New Orleans Barge Fleeting Association Seminar Set For October 2, 3, And 4 page: 79
- Major Appointments Announced By Versatile Of Canada page: 79
- Unaflex Introduces New Molded Expansion Joints page: 79