L'Orange Offers Free Literature On Engine Injector Systems
L'Orange GmbH, Stuttgart, West Germany, one of the leading manufacturers of injection systems for medium and large diesel engines, offers a full line of high-pressure injection pumps and injection valves, spare parts for all injection systems from the major engine manufacturers, and other testing and assembly equipment for the maintenance and repair of injection equipment.
A recently introduced innovation from L'Orange is a pilot injection system which improves the efficiency of diesel engines and enhances environmental compatibility.
L'Orange offers an injection system which has been perfected hydraulically on a test bench under similar conditions to those found in an engine. The engine manufacturer thus saves expensive engine test runs and reduces the time required to develop his engine. At the same time as this development work, L'Orange conducts endurance testing for the complete injection system.
The system is only approved for use after it has been subjected to at least 10 million load cycles with out a fault being detected.
Engine manufacturers' requirements for high injection pressures and short injection times have led to the development of completely new pump designs by L'Orange. The company introduced a new design principle featuring the monoelement.
This means that high-pressure pumps from L'Orange, suitable foir continuous operation at 1700 bar peak pressure, only have one high-pressure sealing face. Several thousand high-pressure pumps with monoelements have been proven in service and satisfy the highest requirements for reliability and efficiency.
For free literature detailing the full line of injection systems from L'Orange, Circle 86 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from October 1988 issue
- Campbell Receives Order For Three 'Super Pacific' Tuna Purse Seiners page: 5
- Workboat Division Of MonArk Boat Changes Name To SeaArk Marine— Key Personnel Changes Announced page: 6
- Columbian Rope Co. Offers Free Literature Detailing New Fiber Rope For Marine Use page: 6
- Caterpillar-Powered Passenger Ferry Delivered By Moss Point Marine To State Of North Carolina page: 7
- General Ship Repair To Build Tender/Breaker Under $921,320 Contract page: 8
- Carnival Acquires Majority Of Admiral, RCCL For $550 Million page: 8
- P&O Purchases Sitmar Cruises For $210 Million page: 9
- Intertrade Awarded Navy Contract To Supply Messenger/Position Buoys page: 10
- HHI Wins $230-Million Offshore Project For ONGC In India page: 10
- Trinity Marine Group To Build Navy Oceanographic Research Ship page: 11
- Deck Machinery And Cargo-Handling Equipment page: 12
- FISH EXPO '88 page: 22
- Two More C-10 Containerships Delivered To APL By German Yards page: 26
- Okabe Offers Mil-Spec Fasteners Stocking And Mill Shipment Program page: 29
- G. Marine Diesel Leases Brooklyn Navy Yard Facilities page: 30
- Slaughter Joins Butterworth Tank Cleaning Machines page: 31
- World's Largest Monohull Crane Ship To Be Outfitted At McDermott Yard page: 34
- Bardex Views Contract Activity As Sign Of Offshore Improvement page: 35
- Cummins-Powered Crewboat Being Built At Matsumo Yard For Esso Resource Canada page: 36
- Matson Navigation Requests Bids From Three U.S. Shipyards To Build RO/RO Containership page: 37
- Advanced Deck Cranes From O&K Shorten Berthing Times, Cut Costs page: 38
- GASTECH 88 page: 40
- Fire-Damaged Crabber 'Reborn' After Conversion At MARCO-Seattle Yard page: 41
- 'Consolidation And Expansion' Will Be Theme Of Seatrade's Cruise Shipping '89 page: 42
- AESA Wins Orders From Cuba, Sweden; Will Build Seven Ships page: 43
- Free Literature Offered On High-Tech Multi-Pak Marine Trash Compactors page: 43
- Upgraded MAN B&W L28/32 Engine Offers Improved Fuel Economy, Reliability And Durability page: 44
- Unitor Offers Free 14-Page Brochure On Ship Services & Products page: 45
- New RAY-152 SSB Radiotelephone From Raytheon Provides Outstanding Long-Range Communication page: 46
- L'Orange Offers Free Literature On Engine Injector Systems page: 46
- Liquefied Gas Shipping— New Drewry Report Predicts Continued Improvement page: 47
- Rados-Designed Research And Monitoring Vessel Being Built By Knight & Carver In San Diego page: 48
- Rauma-Repola Deck Machinery And Aquamaster Propulsion Join Forces In New Company page: 48
- Golar Marine Incinerators Detailed In Free Literature page: 49
- Barco's '88-89 Catalog Of Impellers Includes 2 New Elastomer Cam/Pumpliners page: 49
- Trinity Marine Group Acquires Assets Of Guarino & Cox, Naval Architects page: 54
- Wartsila Diesel Announces Personnel Appointments page: 57
- HHI Wins Contract To Build LPG Carrier For Kosan Fleet Of Denmark page: 58