Goodway Offers New Catalog On Tube Cleaning Systems And Pressure Washers
Goodway Tools Corporation of Stamford, Conn., has published a new 36-page catalog titled "Tube Cleaning Systems and Pressure Washers." The booklet functions as a guide to Goodway's tube cleaning equipment and air and electric-powered tube cleaners for boilers, condensers, and heat exchangers, which brush or scrape deposits with simultaneous vacuum recovery or water flush; and to electric or air-powered pressure washers that are available in compact designs for easy handling, transport and storage.
The new four-color publication contains an index that serves as a quick reference to the line of Goodway equipment that is offered. All of the products listed are liberally illustrated with photos, along with explanatory texts, specifications, accessory lists, prices, etc.
Covered in the catalog are the Soot-A-Matic, a lightweight, compact boiler tube cleaning system with an integrated vacuum that collects soot and scale as it is removed from the firetubes by Soot-A-Matic's interchangeable cleaning brushes; and Goodway vacuums for plant maintenance, powered for strong suction for cleaning boilers or any maintenance application.
Also discussed are two models of Ream-AMatic, which use a flexible shaft to snake through the tubes while the rotating action of the cable allows the cleaning brush or cutting tool to loosen all deposits along the way as water transported through the shaft simultaneously and continuously flushes out the loosened deposits, leaving the tubes thoroughly cleaned; and the AWT-100 air-powered tube cleaner used for all types of tube cleaning applications where brushing or cutting of tube deposits with simultaneous water flushing action is desirable.
Included are descriptions of the PSM-500 heat exchanger/oil cooler cleaner, the Goodway Boiler Efficiency Tester used to determine if a burner needs adjustments or the boiler needs to be cleaned, and the Goodway Hi-Pressure Washers which offer economy and efficiency in a compact design for easy handling transport and storage.
The booklet contains detailed information on how to order tube cleaning systems, and information on tube sizes, with a chart to determine tube inside diameter.
For a free copy of the catalog "Tube Cleaning Systems and Pressure Washers" from Goodway Tools Corporation, Circle 324 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from January 15, 1985 issue
- Call For Papers Issued By SNAME New England For Computer Symposium page: 4
- Couch Named President Of Matson Navigation— Wasacz President Of A&B page: 5
- SecNav Lehman Announces Contract Awards Totaling Almost $2 Billion page: 5
- Hyde Names Two New Vice Presidents page: 6
- Another Fast Delaware Pilots Boat Delivered By Gladding-Hearn Yard page: 6
- Hyundai To Build Four Rigs For ODECO At Total Cost Of $260 Million page: 7
- RDI Announces $15-Million Agreement With China For Electronic Shipping Safety Systems page: 7
- Newport News Shipbuilding Delivers Attack Submarine 'Olympia' page: 8
- Fifth Generation Of Family Named To Executive Posts At Hughes Companies page: 8
- Butterworth Announces A New SCAMP Underwater Hull Cleaning Station page: 8
- New Chief Seattle Fireboat Provides High-Speed Response page: 10
- New York Port Engineers' Society Tours MarineSafety Simulators page: 11
- Todd Awarded $30 Million By Navy To Modify First Aviation Support Vessel page: 11
- COMPUTERIZED VESSEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS page: 14
- Ingram Purchases Assets Of Ohio Barge Line And Mon-Valley Transportation page: 22
- Marconi Introduces The New Oceanray SAT-COM page: 22
- Bay-Houston Towing Offers 'Port Reference Handbook' For Six Gulf Ports page: 23
- Eisert Named To Head General Electric's New Navy Programs Section page: 26
- Daewoo To Build Tanker For Norwegian Company For $40 Million page: 26
- Tracor Marine Awarded $2.5-Million MSC Contract To Operate Research Ship page: 28
- Navy Awards Bell Aerospace Textron $27.3-Million Contract For New Minesweeper Hunter page: 28
- Gerard M. McAllister 1910-1984 page: 29
- Diesel Engine Manufacturers Continue To Improve The Fuel Efficiency Of Their Engines page: 30
- Sea Data Corporation Introduces Deep Sea Instrumentation Cable page: 46
- Kastalon Offers New Brochure On Polyurethane Crane Bumpers page: 47
- Goodway Offers New Catalog On Tube Cleaning Systems And Pressure Washers page: 47