E.C. Flint Promoted At Zidell's Marine Construction Division
Edward C. Flint has been promoted to production manager of the Marine Construction Division of Zidell Explorations, Inc., Portland, Ore.
In his new position, Mr. Flint, who has 20 years of marine construction experience, will be responsible for all phases of Zidell barge construction, outfitting, and delivery.
Prior to joining Zidell in 1977 as production superintendent, Mr.
Flint was hull foreman for National Steel & Shipbuilding, and steel superintendent for Campbell Industries, both of San Diego, Calif.
In addition to barge construction, Zidell Explorations is active in marine repair, voyage repair d o c k s i d e , drydock construction, marine equipment sales, and valve manufacture. Besides its Portland headquarters, it has offices in Tacoma, Wash., Long Beach, Calif., Houston, Texas, A t l a n t a , Ga., Baton Rouge, La., Elmhurst, 111., and East Brunswick, N.J.
Other stories from January 15, 1980 issue
- AWO Reports $2.9 Billion In New Waterways Plants In First Half Of 1979 page: 4
- Desco Marine Launches Its 100th Cummins-Powered Boat page: 9
- Kent And Boling Elected To The NOIA Board page: 11
- 1980 Annual Meeting, Water Resources Congress page: 12
- McDermott Building Two Bulkfleet Marine Tugs Custom-Made For Future page: 14
- Reduced Towing Costs Subject Of Study On Towing Surge Pendants page: 16
- Port Weller Dry Docks Delivers Bulk Carrier With Fuel Efficient Hull page: 18
- 123-Foot Northern Leader From MARCO Equipped As Catcher, Freezer, Packer page: 20
- FMC Releases Study On Virgin Islands Trade page: 20
- NASSCO Awarded 5-Ship $239-Million Contract By American Tankships page: 22
- Crude Oil Supply And Tanker Demand Report Available From Drewry page: 24
- Lips-Doran To Establish Chesapeake, Va., Plant page: 25
- Dinko's Marine Service Orders Supply Vessel From Mississippi Marine page: 27
- New Major Shipyard To Be Formed In Hong Kong page: 27
- Shell Offers Literature On New Diesel Oils page: 32
- Halter Marine, Inc. Sets Production Record - 2 2 8 Deliveries In 1979 page: 33
- SNAME Philadelphia Hears Paper On Hopper Dredge Design page: 34
- McAllister Acquires Baker-Whiteley— Now Offers Baltimore-Based Marine Services page: 34
- North Sea Corrosion Conference Papers Now Available In Book Form page: 36
- Davie Signs $C35-Million Petrobras Rig Contract page: 37
- FMC Marine And Rail Launches Fourth Ro/Ro Barge For Crowley page: 38
- John S. Hollett Joins Crowley Maritime page: 38
- E.C. Flint Promoted At Zidell's Marine Construction Division page: 39
- Construction To Begin On New $20-Million N.Y. Container Terminal page: 39
- 3 New Reports Now Available From Ship Structure Committee page: 40
- International Oil Spill Conference To Be Held In Atlanta March 2-5, 1981 page: 40
- Norwegian Firm Offers Porthole/Escape Hatch —Meets Safety Rules page: 41
- Mississippi Marine Towboat Delivers Two New Vessels To Palmer Barge Line page: 41
- Pickands Mather Awards $10-Million Conversion Order To Fraser Shipyard page: 42
- MorMac Appoints Marcelewski Philadelphia Office Manager —Edward J. Desher Retires page: 46
- Farrell Realigns Executive Personnel page: 46
- Newport News Delivers The U.S.T. Pacific In Record Time page: 47
- Bourgeois And Mitchell Elected Vice Presidents At State Boat Corp. page: 47