B u t t e r w o r t h Adds Eighth U.S. Supply C e n t e r— M a r i n e H a r d w a re
Marine Hardware Company of San Pedro, Calif., serving the metropolitan areas of Los Angeles, San Diego Harbor, and Santa Barbara, recently became the eighth Butterworth Cupply Center in the U.S.
The addition of Marine Hardware Company to the Butterworth chain of supply centers domestically and abroad keeps pace with the company's current plans for expanding the availability of Butterworth rental units to customers worldwide.
A major supplier of marine products, Marine Hardware Company maintains an inventory of 28,000 items in stock, including a complete rental inventory of Butterworth tank cleaning machines.
This newest U.S. supply center for Butterworth products also maintains a full range of Butterworth brand tank cleaning hose, marine equipment products, and accessories.
For further information and free literature, Circle 30 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from December 1988 issue
- Diesel America Completes Diesel Pump O r d e r page: 5
- AMP Offers Low-Cost M e t h o d Of M a r i n e Cable S p l i c i n g — L i t e r a t u r e O f f e r ed page: 6
- McDermott Lays Keel For First Of Three C r a f t In $ 3 2 . 6 - M i l l i o n Contract page: 6
- B u t t e r w o r t h Adds Eighth U.S. Supply C e n t e r— M a r i n e H a r d w a re page: 6
- Kiene Offers Improved Diesel Compression Set page: 7
- Trinity Industries Acquires Aluminum Boats, Inc. page: 8
- Waugh To Supply TNF Joiner System For S.S. Azure Seas page: 8
- Sims Pump Valve Offers Durable Composite Impellers And Parts For Marine Use page: 8
- Three Engines—One Design Concept: MAN B&W's State-Of-The-Art Propulsion Family For The 90s page: 10
- MAN B&W Holeby's CODAG GenSet Is Said To Save Up To 50 Percent In Electricity Production Costs page: 11
- OUTSTANDING OCEANGOING SHIPS OF 1988 page: 12
- $29.4-BILLION FY89 NAVY BUDGET APPROVED FOR SHIPS AND EQUIPMENT page: 23
- MAJOR NAVY CONTRACTS page: 25
- U.S. SHIP MAINTENANCE & REPAIR— A $50 BILLION TO $60 BILLION 10-YEAR MARKET page: 28
- MMA Meeting Studies Changes In Navy Acquisition page: 36
- Philadelphia Sections Of SNAME, ASNE Hear Paper On Maritime Industry page: 37
- Halter Marine Delivers First Of Six U.S. Navy Ocean Surveillance Ships In $85-Million Contract page: 38
- Deck Cannister N o w Offered For Avon Coastline Life Raft page: 47
- Cummins-Powered Cruise/Dining Vessel 'Star Of Louisville' Now In Service On Ohio River page: 48
- High-Performance Coatings Division Acquired By Hempel From Reliance Universal page: 48
- Westmont Industries Offers Eight-Page Color Brochure On Port Equipment page: 49
- Sperry Marine To Distribute Northstar Computerized Loran-C Navigators page: 50
- Marine Ladders And Gangways Featured In N e w 38-Page Alco-Lite Catalog page: 57
- Trilling Medical's 'Water-Jet': Unique Product For Emergency Burn Care And Fire Protection page: 60
- TBT-Free A n t i f o u l i n g Range From International Paint Gets Enthusiastic Response page: 60
- Halter Marine Christens Fourth Of Six Ocean Surveillance Ships In $85-Million Navy Contract page: 60