Marine Ladders And Gangways Featured In N e w 38-Page Alco-Lite Catalog
Marine ladders and gangways are featured in a special section in the newest "Alco-Lite" Industrial Ladders Catalog from Carbis Sales and Aluminum Ladder Company of Florence, S.C. Included in the 38-page publication are photographs and specifications for marine boarding ladders, stage gangways and regular gangways.
In addition to a wide inventory of standard ladder and gangway styles, Aluminum Ladder Company specializes in custom work for specialized marine needs. Heavy gauge aluminum flooring with cleats and slip-resistant surface is standard on all gangways with a curved tread option available. Double-sided rope handrails are also optional on gangways, with aluminum handrails available for all gangway models and all marine ladders. All marine ladders are equipped with safety shoes/spikes with skid resistant rubber. Wheels or rollers are standard on all gangways.
Because Alco-Lite ladders and gangways are manufactured to strict quality control standards, each product bears its own serial number and the Alco-Lite logo. The serial number provides a permanent record of all parts used in the construction of that particular ladder. Alco-Lite products are repairable in the field, with replacement parts readily available.
Carbis Sales is the exclusive distributor for Alco-Lite products.
For more information and a free copy of the new catalog, C i r c l e 7 6 o n R e a d e r S e r v i c e C a rd
Other stories from December 1988 issue
- Diesel America Completes Diesel Pump O r d e r page: 5
- AMP Offers Low-Cost M e t h o d Of M a r i n e Cable S p l i c i n g — L i t e r a t u r e O f f e r ed page: 6
- McDermott Lays Keel For First Of Three C r a f t In $ 3 2 . 6 - M i l l i o n Contract page: 6
- B u t t e r w o r t h Adds Eighth U.S. Supply C e n t e r— M a r i n e H a r d w a re page: 6
- Kiene Offers Improved Diesel Compression Set page: 7
- Trinity Industries Acquires Aluminum Boats, Inc. page: 8
- Waugh To Supply TNF Joiner System For S.S. Azure Seas page: 8
- Sims Pump Valve Offers Durable Composite Impellers And Parts For Marine Use page: 8
- Three Engines—One Design Concept: MAN B&W's State-Of-The-Art Propulsion Family For The 90s page: 10
- MAN B&W Holeby's CODAG GenSet Is Said To Save Up To 50 Percent In Electricity Production Costs page: 11
- OUTSTANDING OCEANGOING SHIPS OF 1988 page: 12
- $29.4-BILLION FY89 NAVY BUDGET APPROVED FOR SHIPS AND EQUIPMENT page: 23
- MAJOR NAVY CONTRACTS page: 25
- U.S. SHIP MAINTENANCE & REPAIR— A $50 BILLION TO $60 BILLION 10-YEAR MARKET page: 28
- MMA Meeting Studies Changes In Navy Acquisition page: 36
- Philadelphia Sections Of SNAME, ASNE Hear Paper On Maritime Industry page: 37
- Halter Marine Delivers First Of Six U.S. Navy Ocean Surveillance Ships In $85-Million Contract page: 38
- Deck Cannister N o w Offered For Avon Coastline Life Raft page: 47
- Cummins-Powered Cruise/Dining Vessel 'Star Of Louisville' Now In Service On Ohio River page: 48
- High-Performance Coatings Division Acquired By Hempel From Reliance Universal page: 48
- Westmont Industries Offers Eight-Page Color Brochure On Port Equipment page: 49
- Sperry Marine To Distribute Northstar Computerized Loran-C Navigators page: 50
- Marine Ladders And Gangways Featured In N e w 38-Page Alco-Lite Catalog page: 57
- Trilling Medical's 'Water-Jet': Unique Product For Emergency Burn Care And Fire Protection page: 60
- TBT-Free A n t i f o u l i n g Range From International Paint Gets Enthusiastic Response page: 60
- Halter Marine Christens Fourth Of Six Ocean Surveillance Ships In $85-Million Navy Contract page: 60