Haraco Services Now Part of Miihlhan Group
Haraco Services Pte Ltd, a Singapore based Corrosion Protection Contractor formed in 1986, has been recently acquired by the Miihlhan Group, a worldwide operating Surface Protection Specialist, based in Germany.
Haraco established its name as a reputable contractor, providing Tank Internal Coating to Sembawang Shipyard, a leading Repair Yard in Singapore.
They also provide their Corrosion Protection Services as well as Fireproofing to the Oil and Gas Industry, Offshore Engineering and Power Generation. In 1994, Haraco was accredited with ISO 9002 Certification by Det Norske Veritas.
Miihlhan is one of the few worldwide operating Surface Protection Specialists and the only one with a history of more than a century. The name stands for pioneering the abrasive blasting method in Europe, in particular the marine industry.
By now, they are covering the whole spectrum of Surface Protection and hold patented technologies known as p-jet(r), p-fast(r) and p-joint(r).
Circle 54 on Reader Service Card www.maritimereporterinfo.com
Other stories from October 2002 issue
- Fincantieri Proceeds on Costa Fortuna page: 8
- The Genoa Sestri Shipyard page: 9
- RoRo Vessel Jolly Rubino Runs Aground page: 10
- Rolls Royce Engine Passes Initial Tests page: 11
- Crescent Tankships Orders Product Tankers page: 11
- The Risks of Cargo and Maritime Security page: 12
- Hydrex Broadens Its Hori^on^With Ney Bow Thruster Replacement Methods page: 18
- Keppel Performs Speedy FPSO Conversion page: 19
- ASRY Holds Another Busy Quarter page: 20
- UMC Goes Beneath The Surface page: 20
- United Defense Receives Theater Surface Award page: 20
- Where Everyone is A Celebrity page: 21
- Gladding-Hearn Delivers New Bermuda Ferry Contract page: 22
- Fresh Fuel Cell Initiatives page: 24
- Simulating Evacuation page: 26
- Houston Celebrates Rickmers Hamburg's Maiden Voyage page: 27
- Purposeful Chinese page: 27
- Izar And Rolls-Royce Plan High Speed Cargo Vessel page: 27
- The Littoral Combat Ship: Force Multiplier for the 21st Century page: 28
- NASSCO Delivers USNS Soderman to U.S. Navy page: 31
- Family of Ships Employs Spiral Design page: 31
- New Warships Will Transform U.S. Navy page: 32
- "Start Spreading the News ..." page: 33
- Retired Radm. Foley to Lead Gulfport Facility page: 34
- UFRJ Wins Student Design Competition page: 35
- KMSS Maritime Black Box: More Than Just A VDR page: 40
- Tech Helps Ignite Gas Ship Market page: 43
- How Far Has E-Procurement Come in the Maritime Community? page: 44
- Coatings Corrosion — A Natural Predator page: 46
- Haraco Services Now Part of Miihlhan Group page: 51
- New DynaMatch System Provides Versatility page: 51