Deutsch Metal Offers Free Pyplok Catalog
Deutsch Metal Components, Los Angeles, Calif., has announced the release of their new detailed Pyplok catalog which contains technical and dimensional information on the mechanically applied pipe connecting system.
The catalog illustrates how Pyplok is designed for the shipbuilding and ship repair industries. A cutaway illustration is featured to show specific design benefits.
Pyplok, the system that eliminates welding and hot work, has been tested and qualified by Navsea for its 6,000-psi fittings (70/30 CuNi) and 3,750-psi fittings (316L Stainless) and has received approvals from virtually every maritime approval agency in the world, including ABS and the U.S. Coast Guard.
The catalog is assembled in a hard-bound, protective coated binder and also details sizes (up to 2-inch), materials and tooling requirements necessary for Pyplok installations.
This informative catalog also illustrates the simplicity of Pyplok installations, explains testing results and gives ordering information.
For a free copy of the catalog, Card Circle 8 7 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from July 15, 1984 issue
- Tacoma Boat Awarded $110-Million Contract To Build Passenger Liner page: 4
- Hitachi Zosen Delivers Bulk Carrier To Greek Owner page: 5
- Cummins Engine Announces New Engine Model Codes For Marine Product Line page: 5
- Engineering Partnership Formed By Kongsberg And McDermott International page: 6
- Deutsch Metal Offers Free Pyplok Catalog page: 6
- Bender Delivers 98-Foot New Bedford Scalloper page: 7
- Philadelphia Gear Supplies New Propulsion Drives For San Francisco Ferry Boats page: 8
- Gennaro Oliva Joins Atlantic Coast Enterprises page: 8
- Bob Daniels Named New Marland President & CEO page: 9
- NABRICO Names Gower VP-Engineering page: 9
- American-Standard Offers Free Bulletin On FanEX® Air/Oil Heat Exchangers page: 9
- Sonat Subsea Services Appoints Senior VP page: 10
- New Raytheon SSB Is Microprocessor Controlled —Literature Available page: 10
- NOR-FISHING '84 page: 12
- OFFSHORE NORTHERN SEAS page: 16
- SCANDINAVIAN SHIPBUILDING page: 23
- Magnavox MX 1100 Series Navigators GPS Upgradable —Literature Available page: 34
- Ingram Materials Expands Bulk Marine Terminal page: 35
- Emerson Shank Joins Desco Marine As VP Sales And Marketing page: 35
- Navy Adding 19 Ships To Ready Reserve Force page: 36
- AMR™ Is New Name For Transamerica Delaval Line Of Three-Screw Pumps page: 37
- Caterpillar Offers Remanufactured Fuel Nozzles And Tune-Up Kits page: 37
- SNAME Issues Call For Papers For 1985 OTC page: 38
- Comsat Dedicates Roaring Creek Earth Station page: 38
- Norcontrol Renews Long-Term Agreement With B&W Diesel page: 41