Ingram Materials Expands Bulk Marine Terminal
Ingram Materials Company, a division of Ingram Industries Inc., headquartered in Nashville, Tenn.
announced the grand opening of its expanded bulk marine terminal facilities in Paducah, Ky.
Ingram Materials' Paducah Port is located at Mile 2.1 on the Tennessee River and has 450 feet of river frontage.
The recent expansion added 15,000 tons of covered storage and 80,000 tons of outside storage area for bulk cargo. The total covered storage is now 17,000 tons while outside storage exceeds 100,000 tons. To date it has handled fertilizer, petroleum coke, Arkalite, gravel sand and grain.
Ingram has a self-contained dredging and processing facility, the Floating Plant Ingram, which operates on the Ohio River near Paducah and produces specification sand for distribution at riverside facilities in Nashville and Clarksville, Tenn. in addition to Paducah.
Other stories from July 15, 1984 issue
- Tacoma Boat Awarded $110-Million Contract To Build Passenger Liner page: 4
- Hitachi Zosen Delivers Bulk Carrier To Greek Owner page: 5
- Cummins Engine Announces New Engine Model Codes For Marine Product Line page: 5
- Engineering Partnership Formed By Kongsberg And McDermott International page: 6
- Deutsch Metal Offers Free Pyplok Catalog page: 6
- Bender Delivers 98-Foot New Bedford Scalloper page: 7
- Philadelphia Gear Supplies New Propulsion Drives For San Francisco Ferry Boats page: 8
- Gennaro Oliva Joins Atlantic Coast Enterprises page: 8
- Bob Daniels Named New Marland President & CEO page: 9
- NABRICO Names Gower VP-Engineering page: 9
- American-Standard Offers Free Bulletin On FanEX® Air/Oil Heat Exchangers page: 9
- Sonat Subsea Services Appoints Senior VP page: 10
- New Raytheon SSB Is Microprocessor Controlled —Literature Available page: 10
- NOR-FISHING '84 page: 12
- OFFSHORE NORTHERN SEAS page: 16
- SCANDINAVIAN SHIPBUILDING page: 23
- Magnavox MX 1100 Series Navigators GPS Upgradable —Literature Available page: 34
- Ingram Materials Expands Bulk Marine Terminal page: 35
- Emerson Shank Joins Desco Marine As VP Sales And Marketing page: 35
- Navy Adding 19 Ships To Ready Reserve Force page: 36
- AMR™ Is New Name For Transamerica Delaval Line Of Three-Screw Pumps page: 37
- Caterpillar Offers Remanufactured Fuel Nozzles And Tune-Up Kits page: 37
- SNAME Issues Call For Papers For 1985 OTC page: 38
- Comsat Dedicates Roaring Creek Earth Station page: 38
- Norcontrol Renews Long-Term Agreement With B&W Diesel page: 41