SNAME Issues Call For Papers For 1985 OTC
The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers has issued a "Call For Papers" to be delivered at the 1985 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) to be held in the Astrohall, Houston, Texas, May 6 - 9, 1985.
A 200 to 300-word abstract should be submitted on the official OTC form by September 14, 1984.
Authors should send the form to the Program Department, Offshore Technology Conference, 6200 North Central Expressway, Drawer 64705, Dallas, Texas 75206. Copies of the form may be secured from OTC or from SNAME, One World Trade Center, Suite 1369, New York, N.Y. 10048.
The papers should be concerned with new knowledge or experience in some field of offshore resource and environment. SNAME's representative on the 1985 OTC Technical Program Committee is Fred E. Shumaker. Monroe D.
Macpherson is the representative on the OTC Executive Committee.
Other stories from July 15, 1984 issue
- Tacoma Boat Awarded $110-Million Contract To Build Passenger Liner page: 4
- Hitachi Zosen Delivers Bulk Carrier To Greek Owner page: 5
- Cummins Engine Announces New Engine Model Codes For Marine Product Line page: 5
- Engineering Partnership Formed By Kongsberg And McDermott International page: 6
- Deutsch Metal Offers Free Pyplok Catalog page: 6
- Bender Delivers 98-Foot New Bedford Scalloper page: 7
- Philadelphia Gear Supplies New Propulsion Drives For San Francisco Ferry Boats page: 8
- Gennaro Oliva Joins Atlantic Coast Enterprises page: 8
- Bob Daniels Named New Marland President & CEO page: 9
- NABRICO Names Gower VP-Engineering page: 9
- American-Standard Offers Free Bulletin On FanEX® Air/Oil Heat Exchangers page: 9
- Sonat Subsea Services Appoints Senior VP page: 10
- New Raytheon SSB Is Microprocessor Controlled —Literature Available page: 10
- NOR-FISHING '84 page: 12
- OFFSHORE NORTHERN SEAS page: 16
- SCANDINAVIAN SHIPBUILDING page: 23
- Magnavox MX 1100 Series Navigators GPS Upgradable —Literature Available page: 34
- Ingram Materials Expands Bulk Marine Terminal page: 35
- Emerson Shank Joins Desco Marine As VP Sales And Marketing page: 35
- Navy Adding 19 Ships To Ready Reserve Force page: 36
- AMR™ Is New Name For Transamerica Delaval Line Of Three-Screw Pumps page: 37
- Caterpillar Offers Remanufactured Fuel Nozzles And Tune-Up Kits page: 37
- SNAME Issues Call For Papers For 1985 OTC page: 38
- Comsat Dedicates Roaring Creek Earth Station page: 38
- Norcontrol Renews Long-Term Agreement With B&W Diesel page: 41