New Single Point Monitoring Salinity Control System
Marine Electric RPD, Inc., has announced a new addition to the Galbraith-Pilot Marine line of Salinity Indicators.
The single point monitoring salinity control system, the Sea Watch Seven, is a compact and complete solid-state salinity indicating and alarm system designed to measure and control the magnitude of impurities in treated water systems by monitoring the quantity of salts and chlorides dissolved in water to and from evaporators and saline water conversion plants; boiler feed and condensate systems; reactor water cooling systems and steam plants; chemical and food processing plants, and freshwatercooled diesel engines.
Offering excellent accuracy, the Sea Watch Seven Salinity Control System features an all solidstate design with an internal voltage regulator for correction of wide power line voltage fluctuations.
High salinity alarm points are preset with a knob to a calibrated alarm dial. A built-in temperature compensation circuit permits accurate readings over the full scale.
The control panel of the Sea Watch Seven includes a power-on indicator lamp, high - s a l i n i t y alarm indicator, power input offon control, alarm-setting dial, and a wide-face meter for easy reading.
The meter precisely indicates the salinity content of the water at all times via a remotely installed sensor cell. A six-foot three-wire conductor is included with the sensor cell unit for direct or indirect connection to the control panel.
Complete specifications may be obtained by writing to Harry Parke, Marine Electric RPD, Inc., 166 National Road, Edison, N.J.
Read New Single Point Monitoring Salinity Control System in Pdf, Flash or Html5 edition of December 1977 Maritime Reporter
Other stories from December 1977 issue
- Mar Ad Approves Sale Of Tuna Boats To Foreign Companies page: 4
- Eisenbiegler And Rippy Named Presidents Of Two Sun Subsidiaries page: 6
- James S. Byrn Named President Genstar Marine page: 7
- MarAd Contract Let For Development Of Standardized Carrier page: 7
- Bethlehem Steel Sparrows Point Lays Keel For $78-Million Farrell Lines Containership page: 8
- Navy Commissions Ninth Of 30 Destroyers Being Built By Ingalls Shipbuilding page: 8
- SNAME Completes Boiler Safety Report page: 10
- Raytheon Names Millard Commercial Marine Marketing Manager page: 10
- Charles Murphy Receives Halert C. Shepheard Award For Merchant Marine Safety page: 13
- Program Outlined For Annual Conference On Marine Coatings page: 14
- State Boat Awards Contract To Blount For Offshore Supply Boats page: 15
- MarAd Releases Two-Volume Report Prepared By DeLaval page: 15
- SNAME Philadelphia Section Hears Paper On New Flexible Shipbuilding And Ship Repair Facility page: 16
- ARCTEC Canada Limited Opens Testing Facility And Ice Towing Basin page: 17
- Marine Equipment Suppliers Apply For Title XI To Build Self-Propelled Pipelay Ship page: 18
- Strict Liability And Its Impact On Marine Field Discussed By SNAME No. Calif. Section page: 18
- SNAME Pacific Northwest Section Holds Annual Meeting At Harrison Hot Springs, B.C. page: 20
- New Single Point Monitoring Salinity Control System page: 20
- Worthington Announces Management Positions In Marketing And Sales page: 21
- Rapifax Supplies U.S. Lines With Shipping Industry's First High-Speed Facsimile System page: 22
- Mississippi Marine Begins Offshore Boat Construction page: 23
- Series Production Of Aluminum LNG Spheres page: 24
- ICHCA Conference Set For Helsinki May 26-June 1, 1979 page: 26
- Comet Marine Named Marine Distributor By Crane Packing page: 26
- Oceangoing Towing Guidelines Issued By Det Norske Veritas page: 28
- Bird-Johnson Names Darby Sales Engineer For The Gulf Coast page: 28
- Perko Full Line Catalog Just Released page: 29
- Frankel Elected President Of IMODCO page: 30
- CADCOM, Inc. Appoints F. William Helming page: 30
- Seatrain Shipbuilding Appoints Hellenbrecht Chief Marine Engineer page: 31
- ASNE Reports Details Of Recent Symposium On Combat Systems page: 38
- Combustion Engineering Names Robert Fortier page: 38
- Tenneco's Newport News Industrial Corp. (NNI) Appoints M.R. Eshelman page: 41
- Southeast Shipyard Association Elects Fitzgerald President page: 41
- Belcher Tugs To Use Burmeister & Wain Slow Speed Diesels page: 42
- Three Papers Presented At SNAME California Sections Annual Joint Meeting page: 43
- UNITOR Ships Service Holds Dedication Ceremony To Mark Opening Of Facilities In New Jersey page: 44
- Magnus Maritec Names Three To Sales Posts page: 44
- Zapata In Joint Fishing Venture In Costa Rica page: 45
- Sun Ship Forms New Estimating Department —Brawner Named Manager page: 46
- Barney Evans Opens Public Relations Firm page: 47
- Thistle Field Drilling Started By Santa Fe page: 47
- IMODCO Wins Petrobras Contract To Install SPM At Record Depth page: 47
- Second Generation LNG Carriers Subject Of Paper Presented At ASNE Pascagoula Section Meeting page: 49
- Great Lakes/Great Rivers Section Hears Three Technical Papers During Fall Meeting In Ann Arbor page: 52
- Union Mechling's Application For Aid To Build 58 Barges Approved In Principle By MarAd page: 52