Brown & Root Names Thomas Feehan President
Halliburton Company and its subsidiary Brown & Root, Inc., P.O. Box 3, Houston, Texas 77001, has announced that Thomas J.
Feehan, formerly Group vice president, has been named president and chief executive officer of Brown & Root. Mr. Feehan also was made a member of the board of directors and of the executive committee of Halliburton Company to fill vacancies created by the death of Foster Parker.
In addition, Don E. Warfield, formerly Group vice presidentfinance and administration, was named to the newly created position of executive vice presidentfinance of Brown & Root.
Mr. Feehan has 30 years' experience with Brown & Root in management, process plant development, and the engineering and construction of petroleum and chemical plants, pulp and paper facilities, and powerplants. In his most recent assignment as Group vice president, he was responsible for management of engineering, construction and maintenance operations within the petroleum and chemical division.
Mr. Feehan joined Brown & Root in 1947 as a process and project engineer. He was elected a vice president in 1968 and senior vice president in 1970. He was promoted to Group vice president in 1972.
A graduate of Tulane University with a degree in chemical engineering, Mr. Feehan is a registered engineer in Texas and is a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, the Newcomen Society, and the Cryogenic Society of America.
Mr. Warfield, an employee for 35 years, is responsible for finance and administration at Brown & Root and its subsidiary and affiliated companies.
Mr. Warfield joined Brown & Root in 1942 as chief accountant and office manager. He held various administrative and accounting positions until moving up to controller in 1963. He was elected vice president and controller in 1969, and senior vice president for financial operations in 1970.
He was promoted to Group vice president-finance and administration in 1972.
Active in civic activities, Mr.
Warfield is a member of the board of directors and executive committee of the Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas, chairman of a division of the Explorer Scouts, Houston Metro chairman of the National Alliance of Businessmen, and member of the Masonic Lodge, Scottish Rite, Houston Engineering and Scientific Society, and Associate U.S.
Federal Government Accountants Association.
Other stories from March 15, 1977 issue
- IMODCO In Joint Venture For North Sea Operations page: 4
- Navy Awards 8 FFGs To Todd And Bath To Cost $402.5 Million page: 6
- Pietro Campanella Heads New MacGregor Italia Established In Italy page: 6
- Newport News To Build Four More LNG Carriers At Cost Of $800 Million page: 7
- Tidewater Christens M / V Reeves Tide— Halter-Built Oil Field Service Vessel page: 7
- Towing Tank Conference Set For August 23-25 page: 7
- American Ship Receives $20 Million In Contracts For Conversion, Barges page: 8
- De Laval Separator Establishes Marine- Offshore Sales Dept page: 8
- Brown & Root Names Thomas Feehan President page: 9
- Ogden Marine Officials Optimistic About Future page: 10
- United Polish Shipyards Executives Visit U.S.A. page: 11
- Lloyd's Register Studies Deep Oil Technology's Tension Leg Platform page: 12
- CAI Introduces Obsolete Proof 24-Channel SSB page: 12
- Precision's New Brochure Tells How To Cut Costs On Diesel Maintenance page: 14
- Sperry Vickers Names Whited International Planning Manager page: 14
- M.l.T. Schedules Course On Port Development page: 14
- Floyd H. Blaske page: 14
- London-To-Belgium Jetfoil Service Set page: 14
- SNAME Northern California Section Told How To Evaluate Hull Forms j page: 18
- Ameron Div. Announces Nationwide Appointments page: 22
- SNAME President Names Committee Chairmen page: 23
- Cryogenic Structures Receives Contract For LNG Insulation page: 24
- Jones, Bardelmeier Open Singapore Office page: 24
- Bellinger Delivers Ro/Ro Landing Vessel To West India Shipping page: 25
- French Naval Ship Installs AIRFILCO Inert Gas Blanketing System page: 25
- Crude Oil Washing Of Cargo Tanks page: 28
- Third Chesapeake Sailing Yacht Symposium Attracts Over 500 Engineers And Enthusiasts page: 30
- Armco Literature Shows How To Use And Inspect Wire Rope Slings page: 32
- MacGregor To Build Stern Slewing Ramps For 'Multiflex' Ships page: 33
- Glacier Metal Details Line Of Ship Bearings page: 33
- Northville To Engineer Pacific Deepwater Port For Panama Government page: 34
- Gotaas-Larsen Names Proes Senior VP-LNG page: 35
- Midland Enterprises Inc. Elects Three Financial Corporate Officers page: 36
- Det Norske Veritas Forms Maritime Advisory Services Department page: 36
- Propulsion Systems Appoints Eagle Marine Sales Representative page: 37
- CAI Loran A Receiver Is 'Instant Positioner' With Advanced Features page: 38
- ASNE San Diego Section Shown Naval Undersea Center's Operations page: 38
- McGrath Appoints McGoldrick Chairman And Field President page: 39
- Sier-Bath Booklet Describes Barge Pump page: 39
- B. Orsi Joins PFEL In Top Management Spot page: 40
- Waukesha Engine Names Lee Acting President page: 40
- Matson Agencies Name M.L. Shafer Senior VP page: 41
- Great Lakes & European Names Merz Manager European Operations page: 41
- State Boat Elects D.S. Miller President page: 42
- Lykes To Use Barges From French Port For New Service To Arabia page: 42
- National Cargo Bureau Names Guam Surveyor page: 42
- Strachan Announces Four Key Promotions page: 43
- Uniflite Inc. Names Hill Vice President page: 43
- Northeast Marine Elects F.X. McQuade President page: 43