Rohr Industries Names Filiciotto And Walsh
The board of directors of Rohr Industries, Inc., Chula Vista, Calif.
92012, has approved a restructuring of the company's management, resulting in the appointment of Jerome J. Filiciotto as executive vice president-operations, reporting to Fred W. Garry, chairman, chief executive and president.
Mr. Filiciotto, formerly senior vice president-aerospace and marine systems, will also assume a new position as president of Rohr Aerospace, and is a member of the board of directors.
Reporting to Mr. Filiciotto as executive vice president will be Thomas J. Bernard, president and general manager, The Flexible Company; Wilfred J. Eggington, president of Rohr Marine, Inc.; Ned Marandino, general manager- Winder Transportation Systems, and Keith W. Tantlinger, senior vice president-research and development.
As presidentof Rohr Aerospace, Mr. Filiciotto retains senior management responsibility for all of the company's aerospace activities.
In a separate board action, Joseph M. Walsh, executive vice president-administration, was elected to membership on Rohr's board of directors. Mr. Walsh, who reports to Mr. Garry, joined the company last month and has senior management responsibility for Rohr's staff functions, which include finance, legal, industrial relations, and public and governmental relations.
Other stories from August 15, 1977 issue
- U Of Michigan Adds Naval Architecture- Engineering Facilities page: 4
- Micro Line Systems Apply For Title XI For Ro/Ro Containerships page: 7
- Newest Addition To ACBL Towboat Fleet Named For Texas Gas Transmission President page: 10
- Paul-Munroe Acquires Rucker Marine Systems page: 10
- Flume Stabilization Names Peter Maschke page: 10
- Liaison With Maritime Industry Subject Of Stevens Tech Meeting page: 12
- Hydra lift Skegs page: 14
- Northwest Marine Receives Major Navy Contract page: 16
- Genstar To Purchase Gulf Of Georgia Towing page: 16
- James Dunford Named CDI Vice President page: 17
- Prudential Lines Names Karl Eckhardt VP And General Manager page: 18
- Inert Gas Systems Fitted Aboard Tankers Building At NASSCO page: 20
- Rohr Industries Names Filiciotto And Walsh page: 20
- Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Converting Two Bulkers Into Ro/Ro Ships page: 21
- Biehl & Company Announces Managerial Promotions In Houston page: 21
- Airfilco Engineering Names John E. Riley VP And Gen'l Manager page: 22
- Three-Day Weather Conference And Exhibit page: 22
- GT&T Announces Management Changes page: 23
- Pott Industries Inc. Becomes HNG Subsidiary page: 24
- Steamco II, Inc. Opens Office In Jacksonville —Whitney Appointed page: 25
- Underwater Acoustic Explorations At The University Of Rhode Island page: 29
- N.C.S. Of Cairo, Egypt Appoints Pouch Terminal page: 29
- McMullen Assoc. Opens Hampton Roads Office —Joseph Bunting Named page: 30
- Charles Hurd Joins Southwest Marine, Inc. page: 30
- Seaworthy Appoints Patrick J. McAllister page: 31
- Prudential Agrees To Sell South American Shipping Operations page: 31
- ABS Forms 18-Member Hong Kong Technical Committee page: 36
- Great Lakes Steamship Division Of Bethlehem Appoints Roy Dobson page: 38
- Edo Western Corp. New Deep Tow Survey System page: 38
- James Moseley Heads Port Of Jacksonville Propeller Club page: 44
- Carter Group Sees Zapata Rig At Work page: 45
- First International Symposium On Computer Aided Hull-Surface Definition page: 46
- Diving And Insurance Symposium Scheduled Nov. 14-15 In New York page: 46
- Equitable Shipyards, Inc. Ships Last Two In Series Of Five 95-Foot Tugs To Indonesia page: 49
- Electro-Nav's Fifth Annual Navigation And Communications Exhibit Held In New York page: 49
- Butterworth Systems Relocates Headquarters page: 50
- New Engine Room Simulator To Improve Supertanker Training page: 52
- Ohio River Company Towboat M / V Queen City Receives Nation's Highest Safety Award page: 53
- E.R. Remkes Named President Of C-E Crest, Tulsa Engineering Firm page: 53
- Proceedings Of First N.Y. Port Com-Nav Conference Now On Sale page: 54