E.R. Remkes Named President Of C-E Crest, Tulsa Engineering Firm
Elmer R. Remkes has been named president of C-E Crest, a Tulsa, Okla.-based subsidiary of Combustion Engineering, Inc., which serves the international gas and oil industries.
Before joining C-E Crest, Mr.
Remkes was vice president and general manager of Santa Fe Engineering Services Co., Orange, Calif., for five years. Previously, he had been associated with Brown & Root, Inc., Houston, Texas, for more than 20 years.
Mr. Remkes has a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Houston. He is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the American Petroleum Institute and the Marine Technical Society.
C-E Crest provides worldwide engineering services in exploration, drilling, production, processing, pollution control, marine structures, and transportation to the oil and gas production and development industries.
C-E Crest is headquartered in Tulsa, with offices in Houston, New Orleans, La., Calgary, London and Tehran.
Other stories from August 15, 1977 issue
- U Of Michigan Adds Naval Architecture- Engineering Facilities page: 4
- Micro Line Systems Apply For Title XI For Ro/Ro Containerships page: 7
- Newest Addition To ACBL Towboat Fleet Named For Texas Gas Transmission President page: 10
- Paul-Munroe Acquires Rucker Marine Systems page: 10
- Flume Stabilization Names Peter Maschke page: 10
- Liaison With Maritime Industry Subject Of Stevens Tech Meeting page: 12
- Hydra lift Skegs page: 14
- Northwest Marine Receives Major Navy Contract page: 16
- Genstar To Purchase Gulf Of Georgia Towing page: 16
- James Dunford Named CDI Vice President page: 17
- Prudential Lines Names Karl Eckhardt VP And General Manager page: 18
- Inert Gas Systems Fitted Aboard Tankers Building At NASSCO page: 20
- Rohr Industries Names Filiciotto And Walsh page: 20
- Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Converting Two Bulkers Into Ro/Ro Ships page: 21
- Biehl & Company Announces Managerial Promotions In Houston page: 21
- Airfilco Engineering Names John E. Riley VP And Gen'l Manager page: 22
- Three-Day Weather Conference And Exhibit page: 22
- GT&T Announces Management Changes page: 23
- Pott Industries Inc. Becomes HNG Subsidiary page: 24
- Steamco II, Inc. Opens Office In Jacksonville —Whitney Appointed page: 25
- Underwater Acoustic Explorations At The University Of Rhode Island page: 29
- N.C.S. Of Cairo, Egypt Appoints Pouch Terminal page: 29
- McMullen Assoc. Opens Hampton Roads Office —Joseph Bunting Named page: 30
- Charles Hurd Joins Southwest Marine, Inc. page: 30
- Seaworthy Appoints Patrick J. McAllister page: 31
- Prudential Agrees To Sell South American Shipping Operations page: 31
- ABS Forms 18-Member Hong Kong Technical Committee page: 36
- Great Lakes Steamship Division Of Bethlehem Appoints Roy Dobson page: 38
- Edo Western Corp. New Deep Tow Survey System page: 38
- James Moseley Heads Port Of Jacksonville Propeller Club page: 44
- Carter Group Sees Zapata Rig At Work page: 45
- First International Symposium On Computer Aided Hull-Surface Definition page: 46
- Diving And Insurance Symposium Scheduled Nov. 14-15 In New York page: 46
- Equitable Shipyards, Inc. Ships Last Two In Series Of Five 95-Foot Tugs To Indonesia page: 49
- Electro-Nav's Fifth Annual Navigation And Communications Exhibit Held In New York page: 49
- Butterworth Systems Relocates Headquarters page: 50
- New Engine Room Simulator To Improve Supertanker Training page: 52
- Ohio River Company Towboat M / V Queen City Receives Nation's Highest Safety Award page: 53
- E.R. Remkes Named President Of C-E Crest, Tulsa Engineering Firm page: 53
- Proceedings Of First N.Y. Port Com-Nav Conference Now On Sale page: 54