A.I. Levy Named Chairman, J.J. Alcina President Of Arthur Levy Enterprises
Arthur Levy Enterprises, Inc.
has announced that Arthur I.
Levy Sr. was recently appointed chairman and chief executive officer.
Mr. Levy has been active in providing marine transportation services to the offshore oil industry since 1946.
John J. Alcina has been promoted to president and chief operating officer of the company.
He entered the industry 25 years ago working offshore, and was promoted to various supervisory positions. Formerly vice president of domestic operations with Arthur Levy Boat Services, Inc., Mr. Alcina joined Arthur Levy Enterprises in 1977 Timothy J. McKeand was elected vice president and treasurer.
He worked with the CPA firms of Ernst & Ernst and J.K. Lasser prior to joining Arthur Levy Enterprises in 1976.
Arthur Levy Enterprises, Inc.
and its affiliate, Offshore Island Boats, Inc., provide marine transportation services with a fleet of 16 towing/supply vessels to the offshore oil industry.
Other stories from October 15, 1980 issue
- Promet Awarded Contract For Jackup Drill Rig By Saudi Arabian Owner page: 4
- Expansion At Conrad Industries Triples Barge Production Capacity page: 6
- RSV Group Reorganized— M i d l a n d Marine Will Now Represent Verolme In U.S. page: 7
- Kockums Christens Two Chemical Tankers For Swedish Owner page: 10
- Skinner Named Board Chairman Of National Waterways Conference page: 10
- Surge In Requests For ABS Classification Reported At Mid-Year page: 10
- DIESEL POWER REVIEW page: 14
- Misener Reaches Milestone With Delivery Of 'El Coqui7 page: 36
- Shearson Seeks Title XI On $17.5-Million Order For 65 Hopper Barges page: 38
- Dean Willard Named President Of Products Research & Chemical page: 38
- Dravo SteelShip Delivers M/V Boone To Cincinnati Gas And Electric page: 41
- Keel-Laying At NASSCO Held For Third Union Oil Product Carrier page: 41
- New Weather Satellite Unit Introduced By GPI —Literature Available page: 46
- J.B. Travis & Company Named Gulf Sales Rep For Adrick Cooling page: 46
- NABRICO Delivers Two Asphalt Barges To National Marine Service page: 48
- Updated Marine Survey Practice Compendium Now Available page: 48
- Zidell Repairing Three Coast Guard Vessels At Total Cost Of $1 Million page: 53
- Norris Butterfly Valve Features Positive Shutoff —Literature Available page: 55
- The Sea-Shed System page: 56
- First American Asks Title XI On Two Bulk/Containerships page: 58
- Marine Efficiency Opens New Seattle Office To Serve Fishing Industry page: 58
- J.C. Kiersted Appointed Public Relations Manager For Texaco U.S.A. page: 59
- Marland Acquires Allied Water page: 61
- Combination Aluminum Seiner Delivered By Progressive Marine page: 63
- Grain Transfer Facility Hull Launched At Bergeron Yard page: 63
- Joe Christopher Joins Schnitzer-Levin Marine As Engineering Manager page: 64
- New Small Probes Expand Use Of Thickness G a g e - Literature Available page: 64
- $14-Million Scrapping Facility To Be Built In Netherlands Antilles page: 64
- Jackup Rig For Marine Drilling Commissioned At Beth-Beaumont page: 66
- MacGregor Will Provide Two Service Stations In People's Republic page: 70
- H.Z. Shelton Appointed Vice President-Finance For Sun Ship, Inc. page: 71
- Marinette Marine Awarded Contract For 10 YRBM (L) Vessels page: 71
- Savage Named General Manager-Port Sales For NY&NJ Port Authority page: 71
- A.I. Levy Named Chairman, J.J. Alcina President Of Arthur Levy Enterprises page: 72
- New Instrument Monitors Chlorine Residuals- Literature Available page: 72
- Gulf Fleet Marine Announces Four Staff Appointments page: 73
- Sino-American Maritime Accord Announced By Commerce Department page: 74