Gulf Fleet Marine Announces Four Staff Appointments
Gulf Fleet Marine Corporation, headquartered in New Orleans, recently announced the following personnel changes. Richard N.
White has been named sales representative for the Houston office.
He has 11 years of marketing experience in marine transportation, and will be involved in m a r k e t i n g the services of the company's fleet of offshore tugs, supply, and towing/supply vessels and offshore deck barges.
Rodney J. Duplantis also has joined Gulf Fleet as sales representative for the Morgan City, La., office. He has worked for 19 years in various capacities in the petroleum industry and has devoted the past five years in marketing tug and supply boat services in the Gulf Coast area.
Ralph C. Mclngvale, currently s a l e s r e p r e s e n t a t i v e s in Gulf Fleet's Houston office, will be transferred to the Harvey, La., office and will be involved in marketing efforts in the New Orleans area.
All three men will report to Jim Barrett, domestic sales manager, also located in Harvey.
Richard J. Jacob has joined Gulf Fleet's Latin American Division as marine superintendent.
He has 20 years of experience in engine maintenance and repair as well as marine operations. Mr.
Jacob will be responsible for development of preventive maintenance procedures, supervision of repair activities and the coordination of operations with the operations of repair activities and the coordination of o p e r a t i o ns with the operations managers in Mexico and Brazil. He reports to Roger T. White, vice president- Latin America.
Other stories from October 15, 1980 issue
- Promet Awarded Contract For Jackup Drill Rig By Saudi Arabian Owner page: 4
- Expansion At Conrad Industries Triples Barge Production Capacity page: 6
- RSV Group Reorganized— M i d l a n d Marine Will Now Represent Verolme In U.S. page: 7
- Kockums Christens Two Chemical Tankers For Swedish Owner page: 10
- Skinner Named Board Chairman Of National Waterways Conference page: 10
- Surge In Requests For ABS Classification Reported At Mid-Year page: 10
- DIESEL POWER REVIEW page: 14
- Misener Reaches Milestone With Delivery Of 'El Coqui7 page: 36
- Shearson Seeks Title XI On $17.5-Million Order For 65 Hopper Barges page: 38
- Dean Willard Named President Of Products Research & Chemical page: 38
- Dravo SteelShip Delivers M/V Boone To Cincinnati Gas And Electric page: 41
- Keel-Laying At NASSCO Held For Third Union Oil Product Carrier page: 41
- New Weather Satellite Unit Introduced By GPI —Literature Available page: 46
- J.B. Travis & Company Named Gulf Sales Rep For Adrick Cooling page: 46
- NABRICO Delivers Two Asphalt Barges To National Marine Service page: 48
- Updated Marine Survey Practice Compendium Now Available page: 48
- Zidell Repairing Three Coast Guard Vessels At Total Cost Of $1 Million page: 53
- Norris Butterfly Valve Features Positive Shutoff —Literature Available page: 55
- The Sea-Shed System page: 56
- First American Asks Title XI On Two Bulk/Containerships page: 58
- Marine Efficiency Opens New Seattle Office To Serve Fishing Industry page: 58
- J.C. Kiersted Appointed Public Relations Manager For Texaco U.S.A. page: 59
- Marland Acquires Allied Water page: 61
- Combination Aluminum Seiner Delivered By Progressive Marine page: 63
- Grain Transfer Facility Hull Launched At Bergeron Yard page: 63
- Joe Christopher Joins Schnitzer-Levin Marine As Engineering Manager page: 64
- New Small Probes Expand Use Of Thickness G a g e - Literature Available page: 64
- $14-Million Scrapping Facility To Be Built In Netherlands Antilles page: 64
- Jackup Rig For Marine Drilling Commissioned At Beth-Beaumont page: 66
- MacGregor Will Provide Two Service Stations In People's Republic page: 70
- H.Z. Shelton Appointed Vice President-Finance For Sun Ship, Inc. page: 71
- Marinette Marine Awarded Contract For 10 YRBM (L) Vessels page: 71
- Savage Named General Manager-Port Sales For NY&NJ Port Authority page: 71
- A.I. Levy Named Chairman, J.J. Alcina President Of Arthur Levy Enterprises page: 72
- New Instrument Monitors Chlorine Residuals- Literature Available page: 72
- Gulf Fleet Marine Announces Four Staff Appointments page: 73
- Sino-American Maritime Accord Announced By Commerce Department page: 74