Alco Power Inc. Names Richard Fuller
Richard Fuller was recently appointed manager of manufacturing for Alco Power Inc. of Auburn, N.Y. Mr. Fuller came to Alco from the Mixing Equipment Co., Inc.
in Rochester, N.Y., where he held the position of manager of weld and fabrication departments.
In his new position, Mr. Fuller will be responsible for directing department superintendents in the manufacturing area to assure efficient and economical productivity and, in cooperation with manufacturing services, develop short and long-range layout, tooling and other capital planning for the manufacturing operations. Other responsibilities include the participation in development of new products, coordinate manufacturing schedules and o b j e c t i v e s , maintain and justify proper staffing, and coordinate recruiting and development needs with the employee relations department.
Holding a BBA degree granted by Cleveland State University and an MBA degree granted by the University of Akron, Mr. Fuller is a member of the American Institute of Industrial Engineers, the American Society for Metals, and the American Welding Society.
Alco is a leading manufacturer of diesel engines used for marine propulsion, standby electric power generation, onshore and offshore oil exploration, pumping and locomotive applications.
Other stories from August 15, 1978 issue
- Beliard, Crighton Opens New Drydock In Dunkirk page: 4
- Booklet Tells How To Keep Seawater Piping Systems Free Of Growth page: 4
- Bender To Build Fisheries Research Vessel For NOAA page: 7
- Tenn-Tom Towing Asks Title XI For Barges And Towboats page: 7
- Abex/Denison Promotes W. Grimes And R. Holmes page: 8
- Congressman Murphy To Receive AOTOS Award page: 9
- 1980 LNG Conference Set For Kyoto, Japan page: 10
- City Of Ponce Orders First Portainer Crane page: 10
- Blount Marine Delivers Fueling Tanker Reiss Marine To Service Great Lakes Shipping page: 11
- Alcoa Marine Forms New Offshore Division page: 12
- Oceaneering Int'l Names Taylor Potter page: 12
- Hoffert Marine Inc. Names Byrne Exec. VP page: 13
- A.L. Burbank And Co. Named Worldwide Agents For Fuel Savers, Inc. page: 13
- Carrington Slipways Pty. Ltd. Appoints Four Directors page: 14
- Alco Power Inc. Names Richard Fuller page: 16
- Nav-Com And Simrad Co-Host Navigation Seminar page: 16
- Int'l Symposium On Fracture Mechanics Proceedings Available page: 19
- British Firm Sells Survey Technique To Maritime Administration page: 20
- MTU Group Forms U.S. Subsidiary page: 20
- Tacoma Boat Names Streb Chief Engineer page: 22
- Raytheon Marine Offers Line Of Commercial Doppler Speed Logs page: 24
- Marine Concrete Structures Relocates Headquarters page: 26
- Ship Performance Analyzer page: 30
- Arctic Transportation Ltd. Commissions Research Vessel To Work For Imperial Oil page: 32
- Jakobson Shipyard Delivers Innovative Oil Skimmer Catamaran To Lagoven, C.A. page: 32
- BSRA Confidential Report On Catamarans Can Now Be Purchased page: 35
- Dravo SteelShip Delivers The M / V P.N. Ellis For Bunkering Service On the Lower Mississippi page: 37
- Todd Reports Third Successive Profitable Quarter page: 39
- Murphy Pacific Marine Salvage Promotes Madeo page: 40
- Sulzer Diesels Power First Combined Ro/Ro Mini-Bulk Carrier On Inland Waterways Of Europe page: 42
- Middle East Liner Trades — An Economic Analysis page: 42
- MSC Towing Contract Awarded To Dillingham page: 43
- Ship Design Paper Attracts Wide Interest page: 44
- Congressman Murphy To Address Offshore Oil Conference page: 45