Miller Electric Offers The Legend AEAD-200LE Welding Generator
The Legend AEAD-200LE engine- driven welding generator has a number of improvements and refinements at no added cost.
A new name mirrors its legendary performance for over 40 years. A product of Miller Electric Mfg. Co., the unit has Miller's alternator design generator same as the giants that produce commercial electricity.
It is powered by an Onan Performer 2-18XSL, a horizontally opposed, twin-cylinder gasoline engine with longer life features and smooth operation.
Highlights: Newly designed, streamlined framework protects the engine and makes servicing easier.
Designed for Shielded Metal Arc (SMAW) welding at 225 amps AC, 200 amps DC, constant current, 100- percent duty cycle. Also performs short arc Gas Metal Arc (GMAW) and Gas Tungsten Arc (GTAW) welding with optional equipment.
Automatic idle for weld mode. Automatic low oil pressure shutdown.
Seven position range switch with fine amperage control. As a generator, unit offers 1-KVA, 115-volt, 100-Hz AC while welding. 5-KVA, 120/240-volt AC with automatic voltage regulation when not welding.
Additional features include battery; solid state ignition; battery charging alternator, 20-amp, 12- volt, with solid-state voltage regulator that gives more than adequate power for frequent starts, especially in cold weather; 5-gallon fuel tank has easy fill service on side; battery is protected with easy access for servicing; chrome cover air cleaner has precleaner for added life; welding output terminal studs are standardized, rugged, low in maintenance.
Auxiliary power receptacles: two 120-volt, one 240-volt, duplex 60-Hz AC power at 1,800 rpm power speed.
Remote controls are available options.
For more information and free literature from Miller Electric, Circle 67 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from January 1988 issue
- Parker Hannifin To Acquire Gull Inc. page: 5
- Marine Machinery Association Reports On Defense Mobilization Base Forum page: 6
- ITW Philadelphia Resins Offers Bulletin On Repair Compounds And Adhesives page: 7
- Free Literature Package On Port Equipment Offered By Westmont Industries page: 8
- Cruise Ship Construction Boom page: 8
- CRUISE SHIPPING 88 page: 10
- Dampa Awarded Contract To Furnish Joiner Systems page: 11
- Commander Bearings Offer Excellent Performance In Harsh Environments page: 12
- Transformation Of S.S. Monterey Into Luxury Cruise Liner Underway At Wartsila-Helsinki page: 12
- Krupp MaK Offers 28-Page Brochure On Dicare Engine Diagnosis System page: 12
- A. Edward Owen Named President And CEO, ZF Of North America page: 13
- Edger Named President Of Jered Brown Brothers page: 14
- Saab Offers N ew User Friendly System To Load And Discharge Tankers page: 14
- Free 46-Page Booklet Offered On xFlex' Electric Power Tools page: 15
- OUTSTANDING PASSENGER VESSELS OF 1987 page: 16
- OUTSTANDING WORKBOATS & MILITARY SHALLOW-DRAFT VESSELS OF 1987 page: 26
- 1988 NAPVO Annual Convention Washington, D.C., January 10-15 page: 36
- MMC Offers Free Literature On Improved xFlexi-Dip' Portable Electronic Tape page: 38
- PME Offers Eight-Page Brochure On Babbitt Bearing Repair Service page: 39
- Megasystems Introduces New Product—DOT / / PC page: 39
- The Repowering Of QE2— The Largest Diesel Power Station Afloat page: 40
- Parker Offers Literature On New General Purpose Packless, Bellows Valves page: 42
- ZF Of North America Introduces ZF-FPM IRM-350 Marine Gear page: 42
- S.P. Radio Introduces New Low-Cost, High-Quality Compact Radiotelephone page: 42
- Organizational Changes At Wagner Company page: 43
- Railway Drydocks Designed By Crandall Recently Completed And Now In Operation page: 44
- Knut Kloster Project To Build $800-Million Cruise Ship Close To Becoming Reality page: 45
- SPD Technologies Develops New Advanced Computerized Battery Monitoring System page: 45
- Literature Available On New IMO® Screw Pump page: 46
- Hitachi Zosen Delivers 48,000-Gross-Ton Car Carrier Overseas Joyce page: 50
- TTS Installs Wartsila Computer-Assisted Manufacturing System page: 51
- Furuno Introduces New Compact VHF Radiotelephone And LP-1000 Loran/Plotter page: 52
- Moss Point Acquisition By Trinity Will Consolidate Shipbuilding Functions, Improve Efficiency page: 52
- Parker Hannifin Offers Free Literature On Union Bonnet Valves page: 53
- Sea-Tex Introduces New Color Video Tract Plotter page: 54
- Repowering Of San Francisco Ferries With Detroit Diesel Engines Cuts Fuel Costs, Adds Performance page: 55
- Government To Charge Cruise Lines For Sanitary Inspections page: 56
- New Harris HF-SSB Radio Offers Operating Simplicity page: 56
- World's Largest Aluminum Crewboat Features Five Cummins Engines page: 57
- Enrollment Open For Outside Plant Telecom Corrosion Testing Course page: 57
- Miller Electric Offers The Legend AEAD-200LE Welding Generator page: 58
- Arneson Marine Relocates Eastern Regional Office To North Miami Beach, Fla. page: 59
- Schottel Rudderpropeller Systems Provide Excellent Maneuverability For New Class Of RO/RO Ferries page: 60
- Powerful Docking Tug Delivered By Gladding-Hearn Shipbuilding page: 63