American-Standard Power And Controls Names Ronald Gaylord
Ronald L. Gaylord has been named director of the general sales force of the American-Standard Power and Controls Group, headquartered in Dearborn, Mich., according to H.J. McBride, vice president of the Group. He was formerly field sales manager of the organization.
The general sales force, also headquartered in Dearborn, is responsible for sales to general industry of the full line of pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, valves and related devices made iby the WAB'CO Fluid Power Division in Lexington, Ky. It also handles sales to general industry of all models of standard and custom-designed heat exchangers produced by the American- Standard Heat Transfer Division in Buffalo, N.Y.
Mr. Gaylord has an extensive background in industrial selling, and prior to his association with the general sales force, had served as Western regional manager for the WABCO Fluid Power Division.
Prior to that, he held West Coast sales management positions with Bellows-Valvair and the Parker Hannifin Corporation. He attended Kent State University and is a native of Akron, Ohio.
In addition to the Heat Transfer and Fluid Power Divisions, the American - Standard Power and Controls Group includes the American- Standard Industrial Products Division in Dearborn, and Industrial Products, Ltd., Bramalea, Ontario.
Read American-Standard Power And Controls Names Ronald Gaylord in Pdf, Flash or Html5 edition of April 1974 Maritime Reporter
Other stories from April 1974 issue
- First Semisubmersible Rig Built On East Coast page: 6
- Dearborn-Storm Completes Sale Of Computer Portfolio page: 7
- 14 LNG Tankers Now On Order Use Gaz-Transport Design page: 8
- Carboline Company Employs Saroyan As Coatings Consultant page: 9
- Shipping Executive Predicts Oil Imports Will Triple In 1970s page: 10
- AIMS Elects Thomas B. Crowley Board Chairman page: 14
- Marathon Launches 47th Rig From Vicksburg Yard page: 18
- Propeller Club Miami Chapter Convention May 1-3 page: 20
- FMC Shipyard Sets Complete Icebreaker-Type Bow On Gas Turbine Powered Tanker page: 22
- Vancouver Shipyards Constructing Largest Building Berth In B.C. page: 26
- Sembawang Shipyard Names Ernest Ware General Manager page: 26
- Crutcher Amends License Agreement With Brown & Root page: 27
- Mobil Oil Retrofits Tankers With Coppus Inert Gas Systems page: 30
- Royal Viking Line Names Oslo Director page: 30
- Ryan & Walsh Form Stevedoring Firm For Mid-Gulf Coastal Area page: 31
- Kings Point Reports Its Scholars Program 'Progressing Well' page: 31
- Mercantile Marine Engineering Building Graving Dock For Large Ships Calling At Antwerp page: 32
- Crichton And Turnbull Named To MacGregor Centrex Board page: 32
- Hellen Speaks On Finland's Future Plans To Compete For Building Of Large Tankers page: 33
- New $30-Million Graving Dock For Electric Boat Division page: 36
- Santa Fe International Reports Earnings Up page: 37
- American-Standard Power And Controls Names Ronald Gaylord page: 38
- President Appoints Adm. Rea Commander Third USCG District page: 38
- SNAME Los Angeles Section Hears Paper On 'Carbon Fiber For Marine Structure page: 39
- FMC Appoints Barkan Director Atlantic District Office page: 39
- British Shipowner Organizations Merge page: 40
- Six Offshore Supply Vessels To Be Built In Rhode Island Yard page: 40
- Lockheed Oil Recovery Device Passes Tests Off California Coast page: 41
- First Offshore Oil Discovery Made In Canadian Arctic Sea page: 42