T C S Industrial Appointed Distributor for NABRICO —Literature Available
T C S Industrial Company of St.
Paul, Minn., a subsidiary of Twin City Shipyard, Inc., has been named a stocking distributor for Nashville Bridge Company (NABRICO) in the Minneapolis-St.
Paul area. In announcing the appointment, NABRICO vice president T. Ray Jackson said T C S will stock a wide variety of NABRICO products, including hatches, winches, and other marine deck hardware.
T C S Industrial sells and leases Portabarges& and other marine equipment. It also markets dredge hose, railcar movers and gate openers, winch and barge moving systems, as well as other materialhandling equipment. John Bursema is president of T C S, and Donald S. Seiford is executive vice president and general manager; Jack O. Pirozzolo is director of sales and marketing.
T C S is the third new distributor to be announced by NABRICO during 1983; four others were named in 1982. "We are adding qualified distributors nationwide in order to better serve the entire marine industry," Mr. Jackson said. "New distributors are being added along the Gulf and Atlantic Coasts as well as along the inland waterways.
A wholly owned subsidiary of The American Ship Building Company of Tampa, Nashville Bridge is a major supplier of marine deck hardware to the entire marine industry.
The company pioneered in the design and construction of much of the modern equipment used on rivers today. NABRICO has plants in Nashville and Ashland City, Tenn.
For more information and free literature on T C S Industrial and NABRICO products, Circle 8 6 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from January 1984 issue
- Navy Contracts Totaling $477 Million Awarded To Avondale Shipyards page: 5
- Marinette Marine Awarded $1-Million Minesweeper Phase II Design Contract page: 5
- Brown & Root Inc. Forms Joint Venture In Holland With Two Dutch Companies page: 5
- Bethlehem Steel Signs Licensing Agreement For Tension Moored Platforms page: 5
- WEAKENING THE JONES ACT page: 6
- New Bath Iron Works Repair Facility Opens In Portland page: 6
- Penske G M Power Head Discusses Service Support For Maritime Industry page: 6
- Modern Fuel Systems Symposium page: 10
- Jacobson Delivers Shipdocking Tug 'Chessie' To Chessie System page: 10
- Latest Europort Exhibition A "Resounding Success" page: 10
- Carmen Guide Appointed President Of Lake Shore —Malsack Named Chairman page: 12
- Mobile Marine Introduces Advanced-Design Workboat page: 12
- Financing Completed For U.S. Lines Containerships Building At Daewoo Yard page: 13
- Navidyne Unveils New INMARSAT Ship Terminal —Literature Available page: 13
- Indikon Introduces New Web Deflection Indicator —Literature Available page: 14
- T C S Industrial Appointed Distributor for NABRICO —Literature Available page: 14
- Joint SNAME, IME And NYPE Meeting Discusses Use of Inexpensive Fuels page: 16
- OUTSTANDING OFFSHORE/SHALLOW-DRAFT VESSELS OF 1983 page: 18
- Michigan Wheel Awarded Navy Contract For Carrier And Oiler Propellers page: 18
- Seaworthy Engine Systems Shortens Corporate Name page: 18
- Joel Alper Appointed President Of COMSAT World Systems Division page: 18
- REDUCING FUEL COSTS First In a Series-Propulsion Equipment page: 20
- Esercizio Cantieri Launches Tug/Supply Vessel Of New Design page: 41
- NASSCO Begins Conversion Of First Maritime Pre-Positioning RO/RO page: 41
- New Marine Autopilots Introduced By Racal —Literature Available page: 42
- Steam Plant Optimization Topic At New York Port Engineers Meeting page: 42
- AWO SHIPYARDS AND THE JONES ACT page: 44
- BIW Chief Engineer Addresses Northern New England ASNE page: 45
- Lifeboat Quick-Drop System Unveiled By SeaTek And MCR page: 45
- Charles Garman Named Western Sales Manager For Stork-Werkspoor page: 48
- Omnithruster Establishes New Manufacturing Facility In Canada —Literature Available page: 49
- Scholarship For Panamanian Students At Kings Point Funded by Justin Bonanno page: 50
- O'Boyle Firm Appointed Exclusive U.S. Agent For Astilleros Espanoles page: 51
- Epoxo Safety Coating Helps Prevent Slipping —Literature Available page: 53
- Mitsui Delivers First Of Four Bulk Carriers To Egyptian Owner page: 53
- Stork-Werkspoor Engines Will Power Exxon Tugboats page: 56
- Barge-Mounted Nine-Story Hotel Proposed By NKK page: 56
- New Design Cranes Installed On Navy's Auxiliary Drydocks page: 56
- New Fuel Management System From Pandel —Literature Available page: 63