Camlock Appoints Alexander Industries
Alexander Industries, Inc. has been appointed exclusive sales agent for Camlock Flange Sales Corp. (C-L Couplings), covering the area of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Alabama.
The patented C-L Coupling represents a revolutionary break- |""H LITTON SYSTEMS Litton AUTOMATED MARINE through in the connection of industrial size hoses used for the transfer of chemicals, petroleum products, food, water, waste products, fertilizer, cement and a multitude of other bulk products in liquid, powder, slurry and gaseous form.
The C-L Coupling represents a modern application of the helical can pressure principle which substitutes two to nine (depending LIMITED on flange diameter) quickly tightened cams for cumbersome nuts and studs. A permanently located " 0 " ring replaces the conventional flange gasket and may be used again and again with no loss of efficiency.
The C-L Coupling is vibration proof, tough and dependable in sizes from 2 inches to 27 inches in variety of materials with " 0 " rings for any application, and also corrosion resistant and factory tested at 450 psi. ASA flanges are available on special order, as are special cryogenic C-L couplings usable to 320°F, all approved by governmental agencies and regulatory bodies throughout the world and meeting all requirements of the United States Coast Guard.
Alexander Industries will represent the C-L Coupling line through its offices in New Orleans, La., and Houston, Texas.
For further information, contact R. Curtis, Alexander Industries, Inc., 1901 Julia Street, New Orleans, La. 70113.
Other stories from May 15, 1977 issue
- Conoco And Mitsui Group Verify Feasibility Of Floating Methanol Plant page: 4
- Dravo Corporation Names M.B. Meyer And J.J. Burke page: 6
- Hitachi Zosen Creates New Ship Conversion Planning Department page: 6
- Literature Describes Solid State Salinity Indicating System page: 8
- Camlock Appoints Alexander Industries page: 9
- George Manchester Joins Uniflite, Inc. page: 9
- IHI Delivers 269,800-DWT Texaco Caribbean page: 11
- Norfolk Shipbuilding And Drydock Corporation Signs Two Multimillion-Dollar Contracts page: 11
- Donald Rumsfeld Guest Speaker At Worthington Technical Awards Dinner Honoring Young Engineers page: 12
- ASNE Pascagoula Section Hears Technical Paper On Marine Boiler Controls page: 13
- Alden Introduces FM Facsimile Recorders page: 26
- Norfolk Ship Names Richardson And Eure To New Positions —Officers Reelected page: 26
- Seabury McGown Named Uniflite's Manager Of Contracts Administration page: 28
- Seatrain Int'l Forms Saudi Container Services As Joint Venture page: 28
- Marine Concrete Forms Repair Division page: 29
- The Care And Lubrication Of Marine Diesel Engines page: 35
- St. Louis Ship Names Cumming And Storck page: 36
- Farboil Co. Appoints Maritime Supply For Southern Florida page: 36
- Line Fast Announces Improved Container Securing Twist Lock page: 37
- Columbus Line Names Two Assistant VPs page: 37
- First New York Port Navigational Aid & Communications Conference Is A Success page: 38
- Basil Rusovich Elected President Int'l Trade Mart page: 39
- New Dravo SteelShip Descriptive Brochures Now Available page: 39
- The Education Of Engineers For The Ocean Industry Is Subject Of SNAME Meeting page: 40
- Equitable Shipyards Launches Ferryboat V i r g i n i a Dare For State Of North Carolina page: 40
- SNAME Philadelphia Section Hears Presentation On 'Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion' page: 41
- Halter Delivery To Tidewater Completes Eighty-Six Vessel Fleet Expansion Program page: 41
- EDO Corporation Names John Devine To Head International Division page: 44
- Newport News Appoints John H. McMullen Jr. page: 44
- Chesapeake Section Of SNAME Hears Papers On Propeller Cavitation And Unsteady Forces page: 45
- Gulf's Oil Recovery Vessel For Bantry Bay, Ireland Built In Rhode Island By Blount Marine page: 46
- COMSAT General Elects McLucas President- Johnson Named Chairman page: 47
- Return On Tankship Investment Subject Of N.Y. SNAME Meeting page: 48
- Sun Ship Names Schmitt Naval Architect Administrative Division page: 49
- 128 Plant Facilities Located On Waterways In Fourth Quarter '76 page: 49
- NASSCO Elects Evans Vice Pres.-Engineering page: 50
- Gulf Section SNAME Holds Annual Spring Meeting page: 50
- Two Matson Navigation Executives Trade Jobs page: 51
- Paceco Holds Third International Conference page: 51