Santa Fe Engineering Names Billy Ennis VP
Billy M. Ennis has been promoted to vice president of Santa Fe Engineering & Construction Co., and assigned to company headquarters in Orange, Calif., as operations manager-marine construction.
For the past five years, Mr.
Ennis was assigned to the company's offshore construction and pipelaying operations in the North Sea. He was North Sea area manager in Leith, Scotland, since September 1976.
In his new assignment, Mr.
Ennis will have responsibility for all Santa Fe c o n s t r u c t i o n and pipelaying vessels in both the North Sea and the Gulf of Mexico, including the reel ship Apache currently under construction in Galveston, Texas. He will continue to report to Ben B. Creel, senior vice president and general manager of marine construction.
Mr. Ennis is a 1959 civil engineering graduate of Texas Technological College, and worked for a major oil company on the U.S.
Gulf Coast for 13 years before joining Santa Fe.
Gary L. Matlock succeeded Mr.
Ennis as area manager in the North Sea.
Santa Fe Engineering & Construction Co. is a subsidiary of Santa Fe International Corp.
Other stories from January 1978 issue
- Jover Corporation Named To Represent Velcon Filters Inc. page: 4
- Nilsson To Head Sales Organization For Kockums Shipyard page: 7
- Marathon Launches New Shallow-Draft Cantilevered Drilling Platform page: 7
- Contracts Signed For Cumberland Shipping Ro/Ro Barge Vessel page: 7
- Lockheed In Joint Venture With Rendel, Palmer & Tritton To Seek Ocean Engineering Project page: 8
- Equitable Shipyards Delivers Third Oceangoing Deck Barge For McDonough Marine Service page: 8
- Five Firms Launch Maritime Data System page: 10
- Santa Fe Engineering Names Billy Ennis VP page: 10
- Campbell Industries Names Arthur Yeend page: 12
- Peterson Awarded Contract To Build Fireboat For Detroit page: 12
- Propeller Club Announces Students Essay Contest page: 12
- New Towing Systems Report Now Available To Maritime Industry page: 13
- United States Lines Names James B. Rose Port Manager In Norfolk page: 13
- H.E. Engelbrecht Acquires Lexington Transport Corp. —Opens New Offices page: 13
- Dr. Dean Rains Presents Paper At Pascagoula Section Meeting Of ASNE page: 14
- Lucian Q. Moffitt Opens Seattle Warehouse- Names M & K Sales Co page: 14
- J.W. Huls Joins Inland Oil & Transport page: 14
- Luckenbach And Lavino Named Agents For Cuban Fishing Fleet In U.S.A. page: 15
- HUD Adds Giant Floating Drydock page: 15
- Capt. Francis B. Crocco Honored By Coast Guard page: 16
- MarAd Report Shows Maritime Aids Of Six Major Nations page: 17
- National Supply Company Promotes Virgil Ellis page: 17
- Canadian Shipbuilders Technical Section To Meet In Montreal page: 18
- American Commercial Lines, Inc. Elects Lola Grebe VP page: 19
- Port Of Oakland And Port Of Inchon, Korea Sign Sister Port Pact page: 19
- NASSCO Delivers Third In Series Of Four San Clemente-Class Tankers For OSG Subsidiary page: 20
- Republic Of China Orders Offshore Platforms From National Supply Company page: 20
- Robin Towing To Build Oceangoing Tugs And Aluminum Crewboats page: 22
- Avondale Shipyards Appoint James Temenak page: 22
- National Cargo Bureau Opens Branch Office In Corpus Christi, Texas page: 24
- Swedish Consul General Launches Stal-Laval's Ocean-To-Ocean Service page: 24
- Wheeler Shipbuilding Corporation Reestablished page: 25
- Hubbard And Roberts Named APL Directors page: 25
- Howard F. Casey Named To Post At USMMA page: 32
- Interim USCG Acceptance Of Perko Navigation Lights For Ships Over 20 Meters page: 34
- Gotaas Larsen Names Andersen And Clausen page: 34
- Intermarine Electronics — Regional Dealer Seminar page: 35
- World's Largest Rotary Screw Pump Passes Performance Tests At DeLaval page: 35
- Bay-Houston Expands Harbor Towing Fleet page: 35
- ACT/PACE Opens Office In Toronto page: 36
- Dravo SteelShip Delivers 56-Foot M / V Becky Sue To Taylor Towing For Switching/Mooring Service page: 37
- National Safety Council Presents Top Citation To Bruno J. Augenti page: 37
- The Parcel Tanker Trades page: 38
- ASNE Flagship Section Hears Description Of USCG Oil Pollution Strike Teams page: 41
- Canadian Maritime Section Discusses Paper On Waste Heat Recovery System page: 42
- Metritape, Inc. Offers Metridirectory For Multi-Tank Level Readout page: 42
- Twin City Barge Names W.L. Lusk Vice President page: 43
- SNAME Gulf Section To Hold Winter Meeting February 10 In Houston page: 43
- MarAd Approves Addition Of Second Barge For F&S page: 43
- Oceanographic Deck Machinery Subject Of Paper Presented At Pacific Northwest Section page: 44
- Crowley Environmental Services Named Exclusive Distributor For 40-Knot Pollution Control Vessel page: 44
- Atlantic Dry Dock Corp. Modifies Research Vessel page: 45
- Port Weller Dry Docks Awarded Contract To Build Self-Unloader For Upper Lakes Shipping Ltd. page: 45
- Long Beach-Greater Los Angeles Section Of ASNE Discusses Union Oil's Tanker S/S Sansinena page: 46