Heidenreich Marine Reorganizes Companies
Heidenreich Marine has reorganized to pool partners and to facilitate Heidmar's growth in oil transportation and related industries.
A new parent company, which will be called Heidmar Inc. will be formed to provide oversight of all the Heidmar companies and to manage the strategic growth of the organization. Per Heidenreich, currently the president of HMI.
will become the Chairman and CEO of Heidmar. Charles Tammara, who is currently a vice president and CFO of HMI, will become an executive vice president and CFO of Heidmar.
Timothy Brennan, who has been with HMI for almost ten years and is currently a vice president and general manager of Chartering and Operations, will become the new President of HMI.
HMI will continue to be responsible for the commercial management for all vessels under Heidmar's commercial control and will continue to serve as the general agents for the Star Tankers Pool and the Dorado Tankers Pool.
All Information Technology activities within the Heidmar group will be consolidated into one company, which will be called Heidenreich Innovations Inc.
Fritz Heidenreich, who is currently HMI's Vice President of Information Technology, will become the President of HII.
In addition to providing shipowners with Q88.com and QBulk.com, HII will also market its Vessel Management System as QFleet.com, which will provide shipowners, ship managers and charterers with a web-based program that calculates voyage results, maintains voyage statistics, keeps track of vessel positions and provides real-time voyage information.
Circle 36 on Reader Service Card www.maritimereporterinfo.com
Other stories from May 2002 issue
- Delta Queen Makes A Comeback page: 3
- USS Cole Returns to Fleet page: 4
- Polar Discovery Christened at Avondale page: 7
- Heidenreich Marine Reorganizes Companies page: 8
- Transas Breaks Through Visual Technology page: 8
- Navibulgar Finalizes Varna Shipyard Deal page: 9
- Horbeck-Leevac To Build Eight OSV's page: 9
- Navibulgar Initiates Fleet Renewal Program page: 9
- OSHA Standards Applicable on Uninspected Vessels page: 10
- Munson Delivers PACKCAT to U.S. Navy page: 11
- U.S. Navy Awards Northrop Grumman $ 1 . 3 B LHD Contract page: 11
- Shipboard Life in Style page: 12
- Has the Fast Cat Come to A Halt? page: 15
- Market Changes Mold RoRo Ship Conversions page: 16
- Seville Delivers RoPax Ferry page: 18
- Crankshaft Care Key to Vessel Profitability page: 19
- AIS:When & Where? Here & Now! page: 20
- Crowley Subsidiary Christens ATB page: 24
- Ballast Water Treatment Through Biodispersion page: 26
- LNG Breakthrough For Wartsila page: 29
- New Measures on Ballast Water Management Approval page: 32
- The GMD Group - A Young, Ambitious Team page: 33
- Seven Seas Mariner Undergoes Pod Adjustment page: 34
- Teekay Foam's Discharge Pipe Repaired in Bilbao page: 36
- Government Ships Spend Time At Cascade page: 38
- ASRY Continues Brisk Repair Pace page: 39
- FRP Pumps Offer Lasting Results page: 40
- Spray-On Insulation Cuts Maintenance Costs page: 42
- SEI Temp-Set Reusable Insulation Covers page: 42
- EU to Develop Sulfur Strategy page: 43
- CITGO Offers "No Sheen" Aquamarine Oils page: 43
- Good Fuel = Good Profits page: 44
- Lubes Keep Step With Diesel Development page: 44
- Jeamar's Winches Are Made To Order page: 45
- Victoria Shipyard Racks Up Cruise Ship Jobs page: 45
- Targeting Greek Shipping's $16B Budget page: 46
- Elefsis Helps Speed LNG Retrofit page: 47
- Stelmar Set To Expand Fleet, Receives Tanker page: 51
- HHI: To Infinity & Beyond page: 52
- Dual-Fuel Finds A New Backer page: 57
- U.S. Navy Selects Gold Team For DD(X) page: 57
- Packing Solutions Help Bear Set Sail page: 57