Thrustmaster Adds New Personnel
Thrustmaster of Texas, manufacturer of marine propulsion systems, has added three new personnel in key positions.
Jeff Miller has joined the company as marketing manager.
Miller, who has more than 25 years of experience in marketing communications (including 15 in the oil and gas, manufacturing and offshore sectors), will be in charge of market research, advertising, public relations and all other marketing-related activities for the company. He will also be responsible for setting up a network of international manufacturer's representatives to help maintain the company's international presence.
Miller holds a degree from the University of South Florida in Tampa, and is a member of The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
Assisting Miller will be Amanda Casey, who has been hired as Thrustmaster's marketing coordinator. Casey, who previously worked with Miller at Kaldair, a former division of British Petroleum (BP), will work to develop Thrustmaster's web site, as well as the company's database. She will also be responsible for writing and editing collateral material, coordinating trade shows and management of internal communications.
Gene Little has joined Thrustmaster as quality manager with more than 35 years of experience in directing and managing quality policies and procedures for manufacturing firms. Little has been handling ISO policies and procedures since 1987, and is currently implementing those procedures throughout Thrustmaster.
Other stories from January 2002 issue
- Competition for Princess Cruises Heats Up With Arison Entry page: 4
- Fincantieri to Build Liner For British Market page: 8
- Stolt Offshore Announces $110 Million Contract Award page: 10
- HAL Details Delivery of New Ships page: 11
- Nichols Brothers Delivers Catamaran page: 12
- Launching, Double Christening At Flender Werft page: 12
- Kvaerner Delivers Carnival Pride page: 12
- S G Brown Launches Lightweight Marine VDR page: 13
- Entry of the Titans Delayed page: 18
- EU Ministers Fail To Agree On Shipbuilding Aid page: 20
- Seastreak Launches M/V Seastreak New Jersey page: 23
- OTAL To Invest $5 million in New IT System page: 24
- Money Talks page: 27
- Happy Birthday Navy page: 29
- Teams Prep For DD(X) Challenge page: 30
- Surface Combatants Benefit from Northrop Grumman Research page: 31
- GE LM2500s Slated For Norwegian Frigates page: 31
- Navy Honors Engineering Pioneer page: 32
- SENESCO -The People's Shipyard page: 34
- Integrated Bridge Allows Cutting Edge Design page: 36
- Safer Sea Passages page: 38
- Bridge of the Future page: 41
- Australia is a Tough Testing Ground for Marine equipment page: 42
- The Cat Completes Record Canada-Australia Passage page: 44
- Wartsila EnviroEngines For P&O Princess Cruises page: 45
- Thrustmaster Adds New Personnel page: 45
- Creating a Portable Dynamic Positioning System page: 46
- The Marine Engine Elixir page: 46
- RoPax Propulsion Concept Proves Efficient page: 47
- RK280: Cutting A New Path page: 48
- World's First Full Mission Diesel Electric Simulator Debuts page: 49
- Hagglunds Drives Makes Major Changes page: 49
- Cove Point LNG Proposal Under Review page: 50