Nav-Com Moves To New Facility

Effective November 1, 1981, Nav-Com Incorporated, a marine electronics system company, has begun operations from its new headquarters in Deer Park, N.Y., according to the company's executive vice president Jack Provenzano.

The new building provides a substantial increase in space and improved facilities, thus allowing Nav-Com to keep pace with the rapid growth of its customers' requirements.

To assure a smooth transition, telephone and telex number remain unchanged.

Nav-Com Incorporated specializes in the sales, installation, and service support of electronic communication and navigation equipment on ships with particular emphasis on customized systems. The new facility will house the administration, marketing, engineering, service, and production departments.

In addition, training and support facilities will be available for Magnavox Satellite Communications and Navigation products, Harris HF ARQ systems, and Kockumation Loadmaster and Levelgauging systems.

For further information, contact Nav-Com Incorporated at 9 Brandywine Drive, Deer Park, N.Y. 11729, telephone (516) 667-7710, Telex 645744 NAVCOM NY DEER.

Maritime Reporter Magazine, page 8,  Nov 1981 Erwin Carl Rohde

Read Nav-Com Moves To New Facility in Pdf, Flash or Html5 edition of November 1981 Maritime Reporter

Other stories from November 1981 issue

Content

Maritime Reporter

First published in 1881 Maritime Reporter is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global maritime industry.